4 - 𝘩𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

"Come eat, Stitches!" The sleek, grey cat walked into the main room from Julia's bedroom, her ears perked from the call for food.

It had been a week since Julia had her follower spike, and she hadn't spent much time looking into it. She had just switched her notifications off and ignored the situation.

Rain padded against the large windows, finishing off the main room's mood. "No walk today, girlie. Maybe we can get Starbucks."

Julia lifted up her phone from the sofa and opened Snapchat to send streaks. She snapped a picture of Stitches eating and drew a "S" over the cat. She sent it to all of her best friends.

"Oh! I never told Henna that I got Instagram." Julia looked away from her phone at the ground. "I won't tell her yet because of the follows and stuff. In the meantime, I'll check if the followers gone down. It might've been bots." Stitches meowed in agreement.

"What the fuck!"

Julia glared at her phone, confused beyond compare. "The count went up! 10,000?" She pulled up her only post and a good ratio compared to the follows. The one thing she noticed was that the "ILikeToDream" account had 100s of replies. The responses wouldn't load.

"It can't be the real Dream. He has only one Instagram account. Unless he made another one." Julia started pacing around her coffee table, hands together.

Alissa's ringtone started playing and Julia picked it up in a panic. "Jules! Can you come to the Proximal?"

"Uh yeah." Julia rubbed her face. "What is that again?"

"The Proximal is a trampoline park and everybody in the group is going. Didn't you see the group text?" Julia's eyes went wide.

"My phone was in the other room all morning," she stated groggily, "I didn't see any texts, haha."

"Oh well it's okay! Amenas paying." The call ended.

"No Starbucks today, Stitch. I have to go bounce-bounce."

~~~~

"There's a lazer maze here?"

"Yeah idiot." Serena ruffled Trevor's hair. "Does everybody have their socks on?"

Henna ran up the stairs nearby to the platform with the trampolines. "I'm ready!" She jumped off a trampoline into a foam pit.

"I'm coming for you, Henna!" Julia ran after her, everybody's laughs filling up the area. She flipped off the trampoline and barely missed Henna when landing.

"Holy crap. You could've squished me!" Henna used her hands to gesture. "I would've been flatter than I am now."

"You're not flat, Hen." Julia began lifting herself from the pit. "You're just... medium sized."

"In other terms, flat."

~~~~

"I'm gonna do the rock wall. You coming Noah?" Julia pointed towards the curving rock wall, anxiously waiting for an answer. She had been waiting all day to do this with Noah, ever since she saw it.

"Uh sure I guess." He turned to face the group. "I'll see you guys in a little bit." They began jogging towards the wall.

"I bet I'll get higher than you." Julia announced, her eyes fixated on where she would land.

"I don't even think you can make it on the curves." Noah said, rather proud.

"Yeah, right."

Julia leapt onto the wall, her hands gripping the rough "rock" material. She looked for a ledge to place her feet for extra grip and continued her way up.

"Bet you haven't even got on the wall."

"I bet you're gonna fall." They teased back and forth.

Julia's grip stayed strong as she got closer to the top. It began to curve into a ledge and over onto another wall. Julia grunted and began to map our her actions.

"Hey, Jules." Noah waved to her from next to her, already reaching up for the ledge. Julia glared at him surprised and stunned at his speed. She left the faze and joined him.

"My grip's slipping!" She shouted, hurrying to the other side of the wall.

"Just hold on," encouraged Noah who was ahead of her. He was standing on a break ledge and was watching Julia climb over. He knew she was bad at the jungle gym and knew she would fail this if he didn't help.

Her grip began to loosen and, out of instinct, Noah grabbed her waist, pulling her over to the ledge. The sudden weight made his body trip and fall into the foam abyss below, still holding onto Julia.

"Noah!" Julia exclaimed once they landed. Her face was red from either the quick touch or from the loss of grip. "I could've done it. I was so close!"

"No you couldn't have. I know how you are at the jungle gym." He began to "swim" over to the wall of the pit through the foam blocks. As he escaped the pit, he held a hand out for Julia who took it, gratefully.

They started walking side by side, about 2 feet apart but gradually got closer. Closer to the point where Noah placed his arm on Julia's waist, pulling her even more closer.

Julia studied his tattooed wrist like it was the only thing in the world, but she didn't want eye contact. She knew if would only make things awkward. Her ex, ex from 3 years ago, was holding her waist again like they were 18 again. Her continuous blushing was too much of a dead giveaway of tucked away feelings for him.

~~~~

A/N: Clay he gonna steal your girl! ...wait what