14

"Here's 100,000 dollars and a bunch of cool cars! The first group to sell the most cars in 5 hours wins the money!"

"Could we split it with our group?" Tubbo asked Jimmy.

"When you get the money you can do whatever, its not my choice." Jimmy held up his hands. "You know your teams. GO!"

Julia ran over to a white Tesla and grabbed the keys from the windshield. She hopped in the car and her team followed. They had planned to take the car and drive to the nearest shopping center.

Julia's team included Drista, Tommy, Technoblade, Schlatt.

"Why the fuck are you driving?" Schlatt scoffed. "You probably just got your license yesterday."

"I AGREE WITH SCHLATT!" Tommy shouted from the back. "I have my license."

"Fuck off, Tommy. At least I got shoutgun." Drista turned in her seat and gave Tommy an evil smirk.

"Jesus Christ stop calling me 'Tom'."

"Buckle up, idiots."

"What is this, an action movie-" Technoblade cut off by the fast acceleration.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Tommy and Techno screamed in-sync. Everybody lurched back into their seats besides Drista and Julia. They were laughing their heads off.

"DON'T SCRATCHED THE CAR, DUMBASS!" Schlatt demanded as she pulled out of the grass lot.

"This thing goes fast." Julia stated, watching her speed carefully. "Acceleration is great."

"SLOW DOWN! I DON'T NEED TO GET KILLED, I'M TOO HOT!" Drista cried out as they pulled into the shopping center's parking lot.

"Yeah, I'm driving back." Schlatt announced.

~~~~

"Tommy, go look for people to ask if they want a car, just make sure Techno's recording you." Drista commanded, taking the lead. She did that a lot, she could tell Julia was nervous. "We need footage and evidence."

"I'm gonna go with Tommy. You guys okay?" Julia asked as she went to walk after Tommy and Techno.

"We should be. I'll text you if we need anything." Schlatt answered, surprisingly calm.

"TECHNO, TECHNO!" Tommy whisper-shouted to the camera, his eyes on Techno. He was weirdly close to the camera, but that was his humor. "There's a WOMAN." He pointed subtlely in the direction of a black-haired female around Tommy's age. She was looking down at her phone.

"Hey, woman." Tommy causally said as he slowly walked over. "Do you want a car?" He was in his signature stance, making him look even more stupid.

The girl looked up from her phone, taken back. "Aren't you that blonde British Minecraft bitch?" She spoke out loud. Julia couldn't tell if it was a question or thought.

"Maybe. Is his name the 'Almighty Minecrafter and Women Swooner?" He flexed his arms in a Superman-type of way and spoke obviously sarcastically. By now the girl had to know she was being filmed.

"Can I see the car, Almighty Minecrafter?"

"Right this way, Ma'lady." He gestured his hands in a polite way in the direction of the car. Tommy's face wad the definition of a red hot chili pepper. The girl giggled and followed his lead to the car, Techno and Julia right behind with the camera.

When they reached the spot, Drista and Schlatt were standing in an empty spot. "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CAR?" Tommy screeched.

"We gave it away." Drista responded cooly.

"YOU MORON, WE HAVE NO WAY HOME!"

"Shit."

"I'll call Jimmy." Julia suggested. She pulled out her phone and opened to find her contact of "Rainbow Jimmies." She looked up at the black-haired girl. "We'll get you a car." They nodded in return.

"I'm still filming by the way." Techno noted.

~~~~

"Julia!" Tom ran over to Julia, waving his phone around the air. He had enjoyable smile on his face, the still red pepper. "I got her number!" She exclaimed, clearly out of breath.

"That's great, Tommy! I'll teach you on girls later." Julia announced as she opened another car's driver seat. "You drive."

~~~~
A/N:
I can't wait for the lovey-dovey stufff
I FORGOT TO MENTION, ITS THE END OF SEPTEMBER SO LIKE THE LAST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER