11

Julia could not contain her excitement for the trip. She had streamed twice in the week and texted her online friend Lucky often. It was so hard to not spill it all when she saw her offline friends and just push it deeper into her mind. Just the idea of the trip increased her happiness.

"Dude can you calm down?" Alissa asked, her tone giggly. They were hanging out at her house, eating ice cream on her porch.

"Sorry, I've just been really happy lately."

"Why? I thought you would be upset after being cheated on."

Julia shifted, becoming uncomfortable. "I didn't really care too much. Its not like it was a locked-in relationship. I have something coming up though."

"Can you tell me? Please?" Alissa gave puppy dog eyes and praying hands. Julia didn't want to increase Alissa's ego with telling her about her "celebrity" friends but she couldn't lie completely.

"I'm going on a trip soon, so you won't see me for a while."

"Awh! Everybody is gonna miss you. What about Stitches?"

"I'm gonna have my mom watch her."

"Yeah of course." Alissa looked down at her ice cream bowl, and Julia could see a glimpse of sadness in her eyes. She knew Alissa would miss her, but not as much as she said she would.

"Well I leave tomorrow so I have to go pack. Thanks for having me over, bestie." She stood up to hug Alissa goodbye but she grabbed her arm.

She looked sternly up at Alissa. "Don't leave yet." Tears formed at her eyes. "I have to tell you something." Her pale, freckled face got even paler, her makeup running.

"Its okay, its okay." Julia quickly sat back down. "What do you have to tell me, A?" She scooted her chair closer to Alissa, the metal making a screeching noise against the deck.

She grabbed Alissa's hand as she bent her neck down, the tears falling into her lap. "I've been really thinking recently and looking into myself..." She sniffled. Ugly crying. She snapped her neck up and looked into Julia's eyes. "I'm lesbian."

"Oh, Alissa, that's great! I'm so happy you're finding yourself." Julia clapped her hands together, a huge smile across her face.

"I thought you wouldn't accept me..." She wheezed, her lips curving into a weak smile. Julia could tell these emotions have been building up for a while.

"I'm always here to talk, Alissa." She grabbed Alissa's hand one last time, squeezing it before letting go, and saying goodbye.

~~~~

"Phin how many bathing suits do I pack? Are we going to a water park?"

"Calm down, Jules. We're staying at the Fort Wilderness resort in our RVs. There are pools there and we're going to one of the waterparks for a day so. We're going to stay there for a full week."

"I'm scared to meet everybody."

"All they ever talk about you is how they think you're so kind and stuff. They're excited ti meet you, Jules."

"I have to look hot for over a week. Such a task. Why can't I just drive there? Its literally down the street." Julia stated, changing the subject.

"For Mr.Beast's video?"

"Ah."

Julia continued packing clothing into her suitcase. She thought about the flight to Greenville she'd have to take. She'd be with everybody that's from Orlando so Phin and Dream. That's when it hit her.

"DREAM'S GONNA BE ON OUR FLIGHT."

"Yeah, dumbass. You just realized?"

"Oh my Lord. I need help."

~~~~

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow... shining-

Julia slammed her hand down on her alarm clock. 8:45am She had 45 minutes until she had to leave for the flight to met Phineas and Dream.

"C'mon, Stitch. Let's make some quick breakfast and grab our bags." She noted groggily before, quite literally, rolling from her bed to the floor. "Ow."

She stood up, her head spinning from her quick movements and stumbled into her living room, Stitches following close behind. The bright lights of the room blinded her momentarily before slowly regaining her sight and walking over to the fridge.

"Microwaveable pancakes." She pulled out the box and a plate, then spread the pancakes on the plate and into the microwave for 2 minutes. By now, she had woken up and dashed across the room to get dressed. She picked out something comfy for the 9 hour flight. She planned to change at Mr. Beast's place into decent-looking clothing.

Julia threw on Barbie-pink sweatpants with a matching Tommyinnit top in the same Barbie color. She combed her hair with a crappy comb as the microwave beeped in anticipation.

She ran back to her kitchen and pulled out the plate, which was very hot. She shoved two pancakes into her mouth and counted her bags by the front door. She was worried.

"FUCK! I HAVE TO FEED STITCHES."

Julia grabbed Stitches food from the pantry and poured a questionable amount of food into his dish. "This may be too much, I'm sorry baby."

She left the food bag on the counter and finished her plate of pancakes. The heated batter melted in her mouth. She awed at the taste.

Julia snapped back to life and threw the dirty dish into the empty sink and turned off all the lights, except for the main room's, and grabbed her bags. Then she remembered her phone and grabbed that.

"Bye, boy!" She rubbed Stitches furry head and left the door, locking it quickly.

~~~~
Thank you so much for 35 reads! I love writing for you guys <3