𝗧𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️: This book has suicidal thoughts, self-harm, panic attacks, abuse, derogatory thoughts and rape. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THESE TOPICS!

A GREAT book by SheridanFangirl

This is the blurb:

Percy Jackson has always been a troublemaker child. Ever since life dropped the Gabe-bomb on him. Fights, bad grades, suicidal thoughts.

But then Annabeth Chase moves into the house across the street. A strong, clever girl his age. She was smart, independent, and, well perfect.

Let's just say that was just Annabeth's shell. Maybe she and Percy aren't so different.

-------

I've read this book twice. It's even better the second time. And it's really easy to read in a single sitting.

It's very well written and it's got a great plot of getting over past abuse and self-harming situations. Again I do warn you it's a dark book and if any of these situations are triggering PLEASE DON'T READ IT!

It deals with these topics in a great way and the situations themselves are very well written too.

Annabeth is dealing with self-harm and abuse from Helen. She's very well written, I know that a lot of the books featuring Percy's abuse people like to make her a bitch. Not this one and I appreciate that cause I'm a HUGE Annabeth stan.

Percy's great in this book too. He's dealing with panic attacks and suicidal thoughts from Gabe's past abuse. His attacks a well written in my opinion, though I'm not completely sure because I've been blessed enough to never experience them myself.

The other characters suck, cause they're meant to. Duh. But it's great.

Such a good book please go read it and all of their other books!

Their an amazing and deserve so much love, cause writing a book is not easy even if it's a fanfiction. And writing a good one is an even bigger achievement. So go show them some love!

-Navzoon ❤️