By the time I step on my confidence so it can look as flat as a pancake, the timer ends and it's time to correct ourselves. Jimin asks Jungkook who asks Taehyung to ask me to give him my test so he can see how I did and I hesitate. Do I take the chance of humiliating myself? Do I really want that?

"Just give me that" Taehyung whispers as he serves himself and I stare with wide eyes as my test flies away from me.

Crap.

While the teacher starts explaining each questions when students raise their hands, my eyes are fixed on Jimin's small fingers because that's all I can see as he holds my test. He turns the page around even though the teacher's currently explaining the fifth question and I know that he doesn't need the new vampire to tell him how maths functions, Namjoon's belief that Jimin's behind maths being a nightmare sounding like the truth to me.

My breath hitches in my throat when I see him grab his pen and he starts writing on my paper. He turns the sheets a few times and hands it over to Jungkook who then takes a look at it and I hear him hum before Taehyung takes it as well to take a look.

I move over to get it from him but before I can reach it, Namjoon takes a hold of it and then passes it to Hoseok and I internally groan. It's so nerve-wrecking to not know how I did while they all pass it around.

The vampire in front of me finally turns around and slides the test on my desk with a grin and I gulp before looking down.

All good. My eyes widen. What?

I turn the paper around and where I expected Jimin to have corrected me, he actually wrote the word Success.

I can't believe this. I look up to meet his eyes and the look on my face must be amusing because he silently giggles, eyes creasing until he can't see anything anymore. He motions for my paper again and I tilt my head in confusion before looking down to see a message at the bottom.

You owe me kisses on my cheeks until they fall off, you promised!

I blush and slam the paper on the other side to hide it. I did promise that, didn't I? Shit. Feeling myself burn from the inside because there's no way I can act like this never happened since they all read it, I know Jimin is going to get what he wants.

And I mean, I wouldn't deny him, it's just freaking embarrassing. I said that but I wasn't expecting to really manage to have a perfect score. That just doesn't make sense, does it? I thought I would at least fail the questions I wasn't sure but it ends up that they were good? That's got to be a fluke, I didn't really pass, Jimin just wants the kisses.

I look up to the board in front of the class where the answers are written and...

Okay never-mind, I really did it. With my heart pounding loudly, it seems to distract more than one, which I feel bad about but it's not my fault if my soulmates decided to swarm the class and tease me.

I swear I'm not responsible for this!

---

"They're all glaring at us as if we stole their precious toy" Lisa says as she stares at the guys' table.

I turn around to see Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin pouting heavily, hands playing with their food while Namjoon and Hoseok sigh, a smile sent my way before they nudge the others to stop acting like babies.

I chuckle and bring my attention back to my friends. "They'll survive, it's not like they'll never see me again and although I'm leaving with Rosé soon, they still have today and tomorrow, they'll see me in class and then at home. They're big boys, they can let me spend some time with my girls" I say, loud enough for them to hear and the girls grin.