- 27 -

"Namjoon called, they lost him. He didn't go to the University so he probably went to hide somewhere. It's been a long time since the last time this happened" Hoseok says after ending the call.

Worries take hold within me and I look down at the table where I'm seated. Was there anything I could have done this morning to avoid this? Was it meant to happen anyway? Is he safe?

"He'll be fine, Y/N, this morning probably made him feel very guilty because he's been behind all your pain, we'll make sure he's back tonight" Jin says to comfort me as he gets ready to leave for work, but that only makes me huff.

"Behind all my pain? The papercut was on him, yes, but not wanted. Me falling down the stairs? That was entirely on me, I've been told countless times to not run down the stairs, that it's dangerous. That's not his fault" I retort, but Taehyung sighs.

"That's not the view he got, baby girl. You ran after him, you fell because you wanted to get to him faster, because he didn't stop running away and he knows that".

I run a hand through my hair before looking at the time on my phone. It's useless to confirm whether it's his fault of not when he's not even here to hear it. "We're late... I'll go get changed and head to school right after" I say before turning to Jin. "I'll see you as soon as it's over". He nods with a smile, his warm eyes taking me in before going over the others and then he's out.

I proceed to go back to the bathroom upstairs where Yoongi left the clothes he brought me. I then head to my room and get changed slowly, the pain in my back and neck making me wince a few times before I get through the task. I look at my reflection in the mirror and sigh. I look like a lonely potato in an empty potato bag.

In other words... there's not much to do with a single potato. I look terrible. Someone knocks on the door and I turn to the side to see Yoongi enter inside. His eyes fall on my figure right away and he tries hard to hide a smile, but it's too late. I saw it.

"I look pitiful" I mumble before heading out of the room, him on my heels. "You look adorable" he counters but I shake my head. "You say that because I'm wearing your clothes. I look terrible". He huffs a laugh. "We'll see about that. Guys! Tell me I'm not the only finding her absolutely adorable in my clothes" he shouts, causing Hoseok and Taehyung to walk towards the bottom of the stairs.

With Yoongi's hand on my shoulder, probably to make sure I don't trip and fall again, the walk down each steps happens under their cooing and sparkling eyes all the way until I'm greeted by Taehyung's arms wrapping around my figure.

"The cutest" he whispers in my ear and I would probably feel happy about his words if Jungkook was safe, with us. I make a small smile and pull back softly. "Thank you. We need to go now though" I say, see the way his eyes soften knowingly before he nods and takes hold of my hand as we head to the front door.

"I put Jimin's notes for you in your bag" Hoseok says as he follows behind with Yoongi. "Thank you, I'd forgotten about them" I say, relieved to have them looking out for me. Once our shoes on our feet, we make our way outside and towards the University.

"Yoongi, aren't you going to be in trouble for being late?" I ask him, feeling bad that I caused all this this morning. He shrugs. "I don't think so. I'm over qualified for this job, to be honest, I don't think they'll say too much". I roll my eyes at his smirk, the proud bastard.

"I wish I could say that too. To be over qualified for something. Maybe one day, my head will be as big as yours" I say with my fists in a 'fighting' move. Hoseok snorts and pats Yoongi's shoulder when the latter frowns at me. "I don't have a big head" he retorts but I quirk an eyebrow at him.

"People with big heads usually can't see it, it's normal, Yoongi. Don't worry, I'm not judging". Taehyung wraps an arm around me with a wide boxy smile to make me avoid Yoongi's grabby hands and makes us run faster towards school with a laugh.