CHAPTER SIX - Hades

okay, I just feel the need to mention this. sooo during this whole chapter and the chapter before I was imagining hades as a young, hot italian man-

no one judge, I just- never mind. ANYWAYS when hades is not around Bianca, he's not a middle-aged sir, he's a hot mans. and he's taller than zeus. ITS MYTHOLOGICALLY CORRECT. anyways, here you go:

As soon as he was excused, Hades shadow travelled back to the Underworld. It would come to a vote. Good. Now he had to tell Bianca.

He walked to her room, bathing in his victory. He enjoyed it, sure, but it wasn't nearly as satisfying as he hoped. Zeus seemed to have already made up his mind when he saw the hologram of Bianca. It also didn't escape his attention that even though everyone ran away when they saw him, they all whispered and giggled while looking back. What?

Hades opened Bianca's door to find her passed out on the bed, Bob humming at her side. The Titan rose when he saw him, not looking as panicked as before. He knew Hades wouldn't hurt him. For now.

"Bob."

"My lord." He used the same tone as Hades.

"I need to speak to Bianca." Hades walked towards the bed. She was snoring lightly.

"I'm afraid not, sir. She's very tired. You can tell her when she wakes up." Hades growled, but Bob didn't budge, silver eyes gleaming with determination. He was going to regret that once Bianca left.

"Zeus agreed. Once the vote goes in our favor, she'll become a goddess. Tell her that when she wakes up. I will explain all the details myself." Hades could feel the darkness boiling around him, but didn't bother restraining it. He needed to take it out on someone, and the first person in his line of sight was the insolent Titan. If he was reborn, would he still be Bob? It didn't matter. He was no more than a pesky fly trying to mess with a god.

"Yes, sir," Bob answered. Instead of cowering like he always did, he turned back to Bianca and tucked her blanket under her chin. Hades prepared a strike for his back, aiming straight at his heart. Then his gaze fell on Bianca. She was shivering in her sleep, muttering something under her breath. The darkness faded. She would never forgive him.

He turned and left without another word. He slammed the door behind him to find a very surprised Persephone. She quickly composed herself.

"Hello, husband."

"Not now," Hades growled. "To your chambers. Now." Persephone paled and hurried off. Hades left the palace and stormed towards the Fields of Punishment. The screams of the suffering always eased his anger.

He walked past Sisyphus, ignoring the cursing and yelling. He deserved his punishment; as did everyone else. Especially the ones stuck listening to opera music. It was brutally effective.

Hades stopped near the lava pit, where souls were dumped whenever they disobeyed. Their screams were music to his ears. Unlike most, he could focus better when there was a lot of noise. Not annoying noise, just good noise. Like the screaming of thousands of spirits. Sure enough, his head felt clearer. He could now focus on the problem at hand.

Hecate. Could she really be the mastermind behind the attacks? She was certainly powerful enough, and he didn't doubt that she would do it no matter their past. She was ruthless, and didn't do anything if it didn't benefit her. He'd once thought those traits were negative, but later realized he was the same way.

Hecate also had a pretty good motive. The gods of Olympus never treated her fairly. Never listened. Were afraid and envious. She'd tell him about it sometimes. Back then it felt like they could tell eachother everything. Much had changed...