"Not sure." Sakusa shrugged, he hadn't had anything big planned for the day. "Do you have any plans in mind?"

"Mm, not that I can think of?" Atsumu held his smile, which grew a bit at the sudden thought that came to mind. "Is 'Mori still comin' over later?"

"Mhm," The dark-haired spared a nod. "He should be here in a few hours considering he normally gets here around one."

The blonde nodded in response, his smile never dropping as he took a moment to eat a bit more.

"How's he been doin' lately by the way? Anythin' big I should know 'bout?" Atsumu went on to question, he hadn't seen Komori in a good few years and wouldn't mind a little update.

"Same as usual, not much has changed. He's gone pro though, we both decided to when we graduated." Sakusa smiled a small smile. "He and Akagi are still going strong too, they have been since our second year."

"Really?" The faux blonde questioned, surprise lightly lacing his tone. In all honesty, he'd completely forgotten the two had gotten together — yet he was still happy to hear they'd lasted so long.

"Mhm, they hit a few rough patches in the last few years but I really don't think those two are ever going to separate." The dark-haired smiled a bit more, as much as he acted like he didn't — he really cared a lot for Komori and was happy that his relationship with Akagi was going strong.

"Look at ya smilin' over there, yer still a softie aren't ya?" Atsumu teased lightheartedly as a soft chuckle followed. Despite his teasing, Sakusa's smile — his genuine smile, was something he loved to see.

"I'm not soft, it's called caring about someone." Sakusa rolled his eyes playfully, yet his small never faltered. "There's a difference."

"Mm, no. I still think yer just as much of a softie as ya were in high school." The blonde chuckled, his smile softening at the sight of Sakusa's.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Miya," The dark-haired sighed softly, rolling his eyes afterwards. "Now hurry up and finish your breakfast, because, in case you forgot — you still haven't showered."

"Fine fine." Atsumu let out a huff in defeat, he nearly thought he'd gotten away with that.

Sakusa simply nodded in response to the blonde's semi-agreement and focused his attention back to breakfast, letting a comfortable silence fill the room.

•°•°•° ~—~•—•~—~ °•°•°•

•°

°•

•°

°•

°•°•°• ~—~•—•~—~ •°•°•°

"Surprise bitch — guess who's back!!" Komori's voice beamed from Sakusa's doorway, where the brunette of which had gladly invited himself in.

"In here!" Sakusa called back from the living room. He was in the middle of watching a show Atsumu had insisted on putting on, and the blonde was nearly lost in it already.

"Hey Kiyo, what's- ..up?" The brunette questioned yet his tone quickly faltered, he noticed the familiar head of blonde hair almost immediately.

The confusion in his tone made Atsumu laugh a bit as he turned to look towards the doorway, Sakusa following suit.

"Surprise?" The dark-haired gave a slightly awkward chuckle, he knew he'd have to explain to Komori what was going on — but it had slipped his mind until then.