5) I do!

Author's POV

Sarah cried under the shower for an hour. Why her life have to be such a mess. After her accident Everything has began to spiral downward.

When will she able to live her life. she has spent two years in coma for fuck sake. She doesn't even know if she was really in coma or her so called family has lied to her. She doesn't remember anything.

Her life would have been way different than this. There wasn't any physical torture but emotional torture was enough to break her. She was mentally tired. All she needed was a hug, a one tight hug which is full of love and care, May be some soothing words too.

'I can't marry like this. I should have seen his picture. I have to talk to him. I can't marry a total stranger. May be I could convince him to reject me so I don't have to marry... This is terrifying, I can't do this... I can't...'

She changed her clothes and when she came out she saw Johnson sitting on the bed.

"Hey, I have brought dinner for you. You didn't eat anything..."
He said gently with smile.

"I want to meet him..."
She said not bothering to greet him.

Johnson face paled for a second but he quickly hide it.
"Why not... I'll talk to him. Why don't you take a seat first..."

Sarah reluctantly walked towards the bed and sat down. Johnson called Richard.
Sarah was continuously fiddling with her fingers, she was nervous. She never felt this much anxious before not even when she signed the deals of millions.

Her eyes didn't left Johnson's face, She don't know why but she always gets creepy vibes from this man. He was a fox in sheep's disgust.

He disconnected the call and looked at her.
"He is busy right now but he said that he will meet you tomorrow morning. You don't have to worry. I'll arrange your meeting..."

Sarah nodded.
"Okay..."

Johnson nodded with smile.
"You should eat. I guess you haven't taken your medicines yet... Don't do that, Take care of you..."

"Mind your own business..."
She glared at him. Sarah never liked talking about her depression and anxiety with anyone. She knows her family thinks of her as a psycho which angers her every time.

Johnson was taken aback by her tone but didn't said anything, he would have beat the shit out of her but he can't touch his don's daughter. He stood up and left.

Sarah picked up the food plate and ate with the thought that Why Martha didn't brought her food today. She ate and then took her medicines and within seconds sleep engulfed her.

Johnson peaked from the door and Smirked seeing that she has finished the food.
"He don't even want to see your face let alone meet you. Your life is going to turn upside down Sarah, I hope you survive that..."

Next morning Sarah felt someone shaking her.
"Sarah... Sarah wake up..."

Sarah groaned and opened her heavy eyelids. She saw Martha shaking her furiously.
"What happened ?..."

"It's your wedding today... Wake up!..."
Her words were enough for her to sat up with a lightning speed.
"You slept whole day... It's afternoon and your wedding is in three hours..."

Sarah's eyes widened in shock. She jumped out of the bed and ran to the Johnson first.
"He waited for you but you didn't wake up..."
Was all Johnson said which was a total lie.

Sarah came back to her room with glossy eyes.

"Sarah..."
Martha looked at her sadly.
"Come sit here..."
Martha held her arms gently and made her sit on the bed.