8) Let her heal you!

Author's POV

It was early in the morning when Sarah woke up. It's her habit to wake up early and start her day as She has lot to take care of in the office. She didn't realized when she became workaholic.

She got ready for the office wearing her maroon color shirt and black pencil skirt with blazer.
"I am losing my curves... Need to focus on myself more..."
She checked herself in the mirror with disappointed look.
"Let's start from today..."
She smiled at her reflection. Taking of her glasses she wore lenses and loosened her hair from ponytail setting them free.
She also fixed the appointment for herself in the salon.

It was six in the morning when she head out.
"Hey!..."
She heard familiar voice.

"Good morning Ace..."
She smiled and he greeted back.

"Where are you going ?..."
He asked looking her all ready.

"Office... I hope I am allowed to do that?..."
She asked sarcastically making ace chuckled.

"Yes off course, well I am not your mafia husband to stop you and he doesn't seem to take any interest in this matter for now... Did you have your breakfast?..."
He asked and she shook her head.
"No I'll have it in the office... I have some work to take care off..."
She reasoned. Only thing she wanted to avoid was facing her husband, she didn't wanted to show him her face.

She bid her goodbye to ace and walked out towards her car just to see brunette from last night standing there with red car which Sarah assumed belongs to Brunette.

Sarah decided to ignore her and opened her car door. She wasn't in a mood to deal with a girl which gives her bad bitchy wibes and her husband wasn't worthy enough to fight for. She didn't wanted to make unwanted enemies.

"Hey you must be wify..."
She heard bitchy voice and sighed.
'here we go...'

Sarah turned towards her and smiled.
"Yes I guess... I am Sarah by the way..."

"Amanda..."
She smiled back cockily.
"Did you enjoyed the show last night..."

Sarah's eyes widened slightly but she quickly covered it with straight face.

Amanda Smirked.
"Xavier was drunk. I wasn't... I saw you..."

Sarah nodded.
"Yes I saw and let me tell you I am not a fan of a porn. Especially live..."
Her expressions turned disgusting.

Amanda chuckled.
"You are quite mouthful, Aren't you ?... I thought you are going to be a bitch or put on a fight..."

Sarah Smirked.
"I don't fight for those people who don't deserve it."

Amanda raised her eyebrows surprised but still her cocky smirk didn't left her lips.
"Guess you are going to see lot of me... I am his favorite."

Sarah chuckled at her.
"Okay Amanda... Nice to see you. Have a good day..."
Sarah was about to get in the car but stopped and turned around again.
"Amanda ?..."
She called her and Amanda looked at her with frown confused by Sarah's carefree behavior.
"Can I ask you a favor...?"

Amanda looked at her confused.
"What ?..."

"You said you are his favorite, right ?..."
She asked and Amanda flipped her hair arrogantly.
"Off course I am..."

Sarah smiled and said.
"Then make sure he never looks at me... I don't want his attention on me."

Amanda frowned for a moment thinking why she isn't look affected even when she is provoking her. Girls are ready to kill each other to get Xavier and his own wife doesn't give two fucks about him.
"You need a psychiatrist..."
Amanda said trying to provoke her more.

Sarah chuckled.
"Everyone says the same thing to me... Thanks for the advice by the way..."

She waved her goodbye and drove away leaving Amanda flabbergasted.
"Crazy bitch..."

*******

Xavier who was getting ready for the day stopped and released a annoying sigh when he heard Ace's voice.

"How was your wedding night ?..."
Ace asked sarcastically.

"Shut up ace... I am not in mood to talk right now..."
Xavier rasped, his head was already pounding due to alcohol he consumed yesterday.

Ace gave him tablets for hangover.
"If you didn't wanted to get married then why you said yes... Yesterday You were drawn in alcohol Xavier, so much that you didn't even heard your brides name..."

"I did what was important to make my mafia stronger... Merging one clan with us is not a small thing ace..."
Xavier countered.

"And what about your wife... You abandoned her on the aisle Xavier. She didn't know that she was getting married to a mafia don. Her father forced her in this... For fuck sake, just look at her for once..."
Ace scolded him.

Xavier clutched on the chain around his neck with clenched jaw.
"I don't give two fucks about that whore ace... I don't want to see her face and I never will. I am sure she expects the same as you said she is forced... And what name you are talking about, I know how much of a whore Natasha Rosewood is..."

Ace pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Xavier your wife is___"

"Whatever ace... I don't have a time for this... It's better that bitch stay away from me..."
Xavier grabbed the coat and was about to head out but stopped dead in his track when ace said something which was enough to get on Xavier's nerves.

"How long you are going to cry over that girl Xavier.... It's been years, get over with it. She left you and must be somewhere happy in her life while you are stuck with your past... Get over with it, she is gone. Be a man and move on..."
Ace spat still unfazed by Xavier's furious eyes.

"ENOUGH ACE..."
Xavier growled.

"I don't know who is she and how she looks... But she has whipped you a very good my friend. Years has been passed and you are still burning in the fire she has set in your heart. She broke up with you Xavier, get over with it. You are not a teenager anymore..."
Ace didn't stopped triggering him, he knows how sensitive this topic for Xavier.

Xavier threw his coat aside and punched ace hard on his jaw.
"I don't care about her... I don't care if she has moved on or not. She doesn't affect me, she never did. If you think I haven't moved on then you are a fool ace..."

Ace chuckled wiping his bloody lips.
"Then why you are still wearing the chain she has gifted you... Believe it or not Xavier, you are stuck. You want to destroy her like she destroyed you..."
Ace Smirked Maniacally.
"And guess what you still love her..."

Xavier furiously punched him on his face again.
"I don't love anyone..."
Xavier growled angrily and left his room.

Ace fixed his coat and wiped his mouth which was covered in blood.
"Just look at Sarah, Xavier... I am sure she will make you forget your past... Let her heal you."