XXI.

I suggest you read the note at the end  :)
Hope you enjoy!

| Sakura's training arc |

Sakura sat down on the bench with a dramatic sigh, Isone doing the same with an amused smile. It had been two weeks since her training with Isone had started, they were focusing on basic jutsus and her genjutsu for the time being. The clan powers came second.

They had just stopped to take a well-deserved break, and were munching on some dangos that Sakura had bought after shunshin-ing over to Kasagiya's.

The shunshin was one the first thing Isone helped her with. Sakura could now shunshin from her training grounds to her house without a problem or puking. It helped alot and sped up her life even more, giving her more time to herself.

Though spending time with the blonde woman irritated her to no end. She was really obnoxious and even more obnoxious while training. She also didn't like how Isone understood all her problems as if she knew Sakura on a personal level.

"Dangos are the best, don't ya' think?"

Sakura frowned, she hated agreeing with her on anything, "No way" she scoffed, "Mochis are way better"

Isone looked stupefied for a second and was about to retort when the pinkette beat her to it, "I mean what's up with the color combination? Pink, white and green? Pfft"

In all honesty, that was the best insult she could come up with, dangos were her life and insulting them physically hurt her.

"But isn't yours the same?"

"What?"

"Pink" the blonde woman pointed to Sakura's hair, "White- cream, whatever" she pointed to her skin, "and green" she lastly pointed to her eyes.

Sakura stilled, feeling herself crumbling away into dust animatedly, not expecting that at all. She crouched a few feet away from the wooden bench, a dark sullen aura surrounding her form.

Dead, tired eyes stared at the ground with disinterest as she traced a broken heart on the sandy ground.

Isone stared on with a confused frown, "Something happened?"

"Fuck you"

________

Sakura sighed loudly and bent backwards, feeling satisfied after hearing a crack. She did some stretches before joining her mentor under a tree.

The blonde had removed her shirt and was now only in her wrappings. Sakura's eyes zeroed on her belly- more specifically, her abs. She narrowed her eyes, taking a seat beside the older woman. Eyes never leaving their previous focus.

"You're doing good, you'll learn this shit in no time, then we can focus on our clan stuff" Isone said, oblivious to her students gaze.

"I want them"

"Huh?" Isone turned towards the pink haired girl beside her, "what?"

"I want them."

She stared questioningly at her student and her gaze. "Want what?"