III.

Sakura walked to her house in a delirium; her stomach was all butterflies, thoughts about her upcoming 'training' were running throughher head and she was buzzing with anticipation. Her steps increased at a frantic speed, she was practically running through the crowds of the people minding their own business on a fine evening.

Spotting her house from a distance she lept upward on the roofs now, she didn't want to see parents. Not a great idea since they were gonna leave in less than a week, but she was a stubborn and an extremely dumb kid so she wasn't going to approach them first.

Her room was on the second floor so she slipped through the window she left open for this purpose. Her paranoia getting the best of her, she checked her room thoroughly, just in case.

Giggling to herself she remembered the events that occurred today, the trip to the library was a success, she had eaten her stomach's desires away at the Kimura's sweet shop- though her stay there was interrupted by Shoto; a boy still in the academy. He had asked her out on a 'study date', though the only reason she accepted was because his mother asked her to help him with his school, she couldn't complain either as he had gifted her two packs of Dango, six sticks in each!

She had hid the gift in the refrigerator; covering it with a notice-me-not genjutsu, her first ever genjutsu she had ever casted to this day. She had read about the mishaps of messing up a genjutsu and how much of a hazard it is, the caster could trap themselves in one if they didn't execute it perfectly. Some ended up with year long trips to therapy.

The notice-me-not was a rather easy one and was much of a surroundings genjutsu, than one which targeted on messing up the brain. The seals were few and pretty easy to use, nor did it require too much chakra. She now had a way to hide her pimples!

She moved to her cupboard and grabbed her stack of book she had written herself; the books from the library usually had alot of extra information nor could she borrow them forever, so she opted for writing notes on things she wanted to keep info on, besides writing to her was therapeutic.

She'd written notes on all sorts of things; Chakra, Jutsu-s, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Chakra Natures, she had even written some about the types of aches and how to subdue the pain, notes on the different kinds of acne and common causes. Yes, she indeed hated having those ugly red things on her face.

I mean who doesn't?

Looking through all her notes, she had finally came up with a well rounded plan, to her anyway, and stuck the peice of paper on the inside of her closet's door. That way its hidden and I can see it when I wake up!

She'd first start with a lap around the whole village;in order to increase my stamina, at 5 in the morning cause she didn't want her team to find out about her training, she'd keep it a secret and surprise them!

Then take a breather, practice katas and some taijutsu, she had come up with a way to make her punches, kicks or any hit hurt. She had theorized that if Chakra could enhance one's ability to hear, breathe and even, for those with dojutsu, to see.

So maybe she could enforce Chakra into her hits and.. well she didn't know what will come after that. But we'll find out!

By that, it would probably be time to head towards team 7's training grounds, and since Sakura usually does nothing, she might as well meditate; meditation helps with increasing my Chakra reserves and my ability to sense. Sensing was something Kakashi-sensei had yet to teach them, so if she starts early then maybe they would acknowledge her for that!

After Training they usually have a day full of D-ranks, so that's 6 hours of her day spent in doing chores.

By the end of that hell hole, it would probably be around 3 if her estimations aren't wrong, that would give her enough time to eat lunch and start on her training again!