V.

Sasuke was intrigued, intrigued by the only female on his team. He noticed that she had been acting strange this past week, but didn't dwell on it further, he thought she might've woken up after the land of waves mission. So earlier today, when he first had witnessed her abilities, he was shocked. Sensing wasn't something they were taught yet, and for her to aim that precisely without the help of an dojutsu, he had thought Kakashi was secretly training her, but that was proved wrong after he saw the shock on his teacher's face.

So now as he was having a spar with Naruto, he had noticed she wasn't there, he looked over to Kakashi to find him nose deep in his porn. He sighed, a sudden punch to his face had sent him flying backwards as he landing on his back.

"HAH! TEME! TAKE THAT!" the loud blonde cried in glee, pointing a finger at the ravenette dancing around. The said ravenette only scoffed while standing up, he got distracted, distracted by nothing important, tch. Annoying girl.

So the rest of the day he had only ignored the pinkette, though he didn't didn't really need to ignore alot since she seemed to be rather distant, from all of them. Yet her stunt earlier in the day was still bugging him, it wasn't much but it was Sakura who we were talking about here, the same girl who cared a little too much about her appearance, the same girl who would cling on to him every chance she got.

"Alright my cute little genin! We're going to be going on a 3 day long mission, it's an escort mission, we are to send off a family to their vacation cabin in the forest. It's a standard C-rank" To the wary faces of his three students he continued, "maa.. don't worry, we've done a background check, there aren't any people going after them, well apart from money stealing bandits"

The three genin seemed to have relaxed at this, and nodded, "we are going to be meeting at a ninja weapon's shop, for new equipment and all, so come a little early!" They nodded once again.

The grey haired man gave them his infamous one eyed smile and was about to shunshin away when he remembered, "oh and by the way, it's a joint mission with team 10!!"

Their eyes widened and the next thing they knew, their sensei was gone, all left behind was a puff of smoke.

The pinkette groaned, "great now we have to deal with Ino-pig!" The blonde was another one his fangirls, he shuddered at the thought of being near her for a few days, "hn."

"Hey cmon guys! We're going to be on a real mission! What if it turns out like the last one! That'll be so fun!" The blonde shouted, the ravenette to could only glare at him, the pinkette was beyond angry now, she punched him on the head, "OW! Sakura-chan! That hurts 'ttebayo!" The blonde rubbed his head in pain, the punch seemed more powerful than usual.

"Don't say that! Baka!" The pinkette scolded, folding her arms in front her torso with a 'hmph'.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Sakura had spent her time practicing healing on fishes from a near by pond while her other teammates sparred, it was harder than she thought it would be, the healing Chakra was rather hard to maintain and she also had to keep and mental image of the wound. So she wasn't able to do much progress.

So when she heard they'd be going on a mission for 3 days and with team 10 of all teams, she felt bitter. It was an escort mission, she could only hope that it doesn't turn out like the previous one, she wasn't ready yet.

The cold hadn't subsided a bit, in fact it had only gotten colder. She shivered slightly, "well you guys, I'll get going now!" She waved her teammates good bye, earning a 'bye Sakura-chan!'. She heard Naruto's loud footsteps walking away, she herself was about to step off the bridge when she felt another presence walking behind her.