"What are you doing?!" Jean asks in anger

"This isn't a game!" Eren retorts back

"An exercise without an instructor isn't going to score us any brownie points!"

Eren and Jean keep bickering back and forth.

"Hey stop it! Stop acting like children!" Marco says while he gets off his horse, I follow him.

"You're one to talk!

"Jean! Just grin and bear it."

Why should I?" He questions

"If we showed up late, we'll end up having a report all of this." Marco answers.

Then, I turn my head to Armin. "Armin, don't record any of this just yet," I told him.

"S-sure thing." He answers.

"Just write down that Jean Kristein was obstructed by Eren Jaeger while he was hunting food." Jean instructs

"What did you say?!"

Sasha suddenly yells. " IT WAS TASTY!" We were all dumbfounded by her sudden yell. I broke up the atmosphere. "Let's just go," I suggest and they all agree.

Time skip (night)

It was getting dark so, we decided to find a place to camp in the forest. We light up the fireplace and cook some food.

"These food are so bland," Jean complains

"We should've just caught that lizard," Sasha replies

"Forget about that now. Lizards are dumb." Jean says

"You're the one who went off chasing it." Eren sneers

Jean was about to take a bite but he stop and started the talk. "It's more sensible than chasing titans."

"And what's that supposed to mean? Why did you join the training corps?!" Eren ask as he stands up.

I pinch my nose bridge while sighing. "Not again."

"I'll tell you this much: I didn't sign up to throw my life away."

And they start bickering again. Here we go again, these two can't be together. All of us tried to stop them but to not to avail they keep fighting

I sigh but soon my instinct tells me to be alert. there's something out there in the forest.

"Is something wrong?" Armin ask

"N-Nothing, I just heard something but never mind maybe I'm just paranoid." I brush off.

We all went to sleep in our sleeping bags but I can't fall asleep because of that was earlier. I stayed awake and I heard twigs snapping.

"Psst. Guys, guys, wake up. Someone's here." I said waking them up

"What's wrong?" Marco asks, rubbing his eyes.

"We're not alone here. Don't let your guard down." I say and grabbed out the dagger that I always kept on me.

"Christa!" I heard Sasha yell and I saw that someone had taken Christa and held a knife under his throat.

"Gather up all the 3D Maneuver Gears." The man said while pointing a gun at us"

"What are going to do with it?" Eren ask

"Gonna sell 'em to our contacts. It's not as if your gonna rid the world of titans." The thief answers

"Oh? You must be the bandits huh? My father told me the stories of the gangs stealing military equipment, and then selling it to the black market. I thought it was just a fairy tale but it seems true." I smirk, mocking them.