JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????

Start from the beginning

He declared she is his... With the hell of possessiveness & protectiveness... & he has all rights over her & vise versa...

Dil ki baat janta nahi koi.....
Ankhon ki baat manta nahi koi.....
Hum to jaan bhi luta dete khushi se
Par ahmiyat iss jaan ki janta nahi koi....

(Guys imagine one of my favorite song filhaal2 sung by B praak in background while this scene... As usual adding few of my favorite lines from it...)

Jaani Ne Ro Ro Ke Samandar Bhar Diye
Kya Tum Bhi Ro Ro Ke Nadiyan Bharte Ho
Ik Baat Batao To Yaadon Mein Marte Ho
Kya Tum Hamse Ab Bhi Mohabbat Karte Ho

ABHITI/RUHI knew he was serious about what he is saying & he is not bluffing... He can do what he is saying... She trusted him that he can do that what he is saying... Seeing his obsession for her she was not shocked... Somewhere in her she knew he is madly in love with her... Some part of her felt happy & did a happy dance but some part of her felt sadness thinking she is not worthy of it.. She will broke his heart... She didnt wanted that so she again made her heart strong... While when ARYAMAAN was saying all this that's when something strike in his mind & he directly asked ABHITI/RUHI in stern yet cold husky voice, with red blood shot angry enraged eyes fury written all over his face displaying his distrust....

ARYAMAAN : Wait LUNA who is that man with whom you were talking on phone call whome you were calling baby addressing RU.... What relationship you has with him... Why you were talking with him so lovingly... Why were you talking about marrige with him....

He asked directly... If the life wouldn't have been that complicated for ABHITI/RUHI she would have been found it cute & peck his cheeks for his jealousy & protectiveness towards her but no she is not drowned in love that much... She has the realisation of situation so she just rolled her eyes at him boringly while mentaly chuckled at his possessiveness.... & said nonchalantly...

ABHITI/RUHI : It's none of your business....

She said dismissively.... Which made him angry still controlling his temper he asked her sternly in his raised voice....

ARYAMAAN : You are my business LUNA... Everything related you is my business.... I am your husband now...

He reminded her... Hearing him she smirked & said mockingly....

ABHITI/RUHI : Oh MR. so called husband wait not so called but forced husband I don't want to tell you... What will you do... Ha... You will Force me... Like you did earlier...

It was clear that she was not letting it go just like that... She was going to taunt him this his entire life... He was feeling defeated... She cursed himself again & again... Only if he would have controlled his anger & told her everything calmly but no... That mighty jealous, possessive husband ARYAMAAN end up ruining his chances... He felt anger on himself for harassing her... He knew it's not love but molestation if it's against a girls wish... He knew she loves him but not accepting still he was feeling guilty for forcing his love... So he said in low yet regretted eyes & stern cold voice....

ARYAMAAN : Yehi toh problem hai LUNA, ki main sari zindagi tumhara intezaar kar sakta hu, Par tumbe kabhi force nahi kar sakta hu.... ( That's the problem LUNA, I can wait for you my whole life but I can never force you....)
I will never force my self on you LUNA... I will never force you for anything... Ya I married you forcefully but you are the one who made me do this... Yes I am forcing you to stay with me but you are the only one who forced me to this extent that I don't have any other choice rather than this... You are the one only who made me do this with you.... I can give you whatever you want but can't let you go away from me.... But I am not that man who will forcefully Mark you... I will never make love with you forcefully without your consent as I know without your concent it won't be love but rape... & I am not a rapist... If a girl says no then it's no & I know it very well.... I respect you LUNA... I love you... I won't broke you by forcing you... I won't snatch your dignity... I won't harm your self respect... I will give you your space... Your time... I won't force you in anything which you don't want... I know you love me & I will wait for you... I will wait for you till you confess your love... I will wait for you till you surrender yourself to me... I will wait till you ask me to mark you... I will not do anything with you till you gives me the permission... I will not make love with you till you asks me to make you mine... I won't till you wants to become fully mine... I will wait for you till the day you ask me to complete you... To consume are relationship... To consume are marrige..
That day only I will love you with all I have... I will, only when you will give me all rights over you... & I am ready to wait for that day till my last breath... I can wait for you my entire life but can't force... I am a beast but with heart.... The heart which beats for you... I can be a devil for world but you are my angel & I won't snatch mine happiness which lies in my angel... You are with me in front of me thats enough for me.... Maine tumse ishq kiya hain LUNA aiyyashi nahi... ( I loved you LUNA, not Lust... ) I will wait for you.... Wait for that day when you yourself will surrender in front of me accepting my love...