Just like the rest of his house, the walls were black. The headboard, sheets and carpet matched the walls and the only thing not black was the white curtains and office desk in the corner of the room.

Giovanni smoothed his hair back whilst he watched her. Her peach coloured dress had ridden up to her full, round hips. He tilted his head, and Arabella cut off his lustful glances by closing her legs, smirking at the man.

He reached up, slowly unbuttoning his shirt, his eyes holding her gaze. His slender fingers worked slowly, and she trailed her eyes over his figure, completely bewildered by the sheer dominance the man radiated just from standing.

Then, an idea popped up in her head.

"I have an idea," She whispered, propping herself up by her forearms. Giovanni's eyebrows shot up, "I'm listening, doll?"

She cleared her throat, suddenly embarrassed. "Do you remember when we were at my apartment, the first time we...you know?"

"Mhm," He said, slipping his shirt from his shoulders and tugging it to the side. Tattoos and tanned Italian skin; Arabella almost drooled.

"Can you remember what we talked about?"

"Of course, it hasn't left my mind since,"

She felt a surge of confidence burn through her veins then. She raised her left brow, and then Giovanni's lips patted and he cleared his throat softly.

There was a round chair behind him in the corner and he walked backwards, "Go on, then," He motioned, slowly sitting in the chair, putting his left ankle on his right knee, bringing his closed fist to his mouth, silently waiting.

Arabella almost cursed out loud for putting herself in such a dehumanising position, but thanks to the wine that sat comfortably in her chest and stomach, she pushed her anxiety to the back of her head.

The way he was watching her was enough to make wetness pool between her thighs.
So, she swallowed and spread her legs slowly. The man's eyes didn't waste a second in snapping to her sex. He shifted slightly, getting comfortable.

She found his eyes, bringing her two middle fingers to her red, plump lips, parting them as two white painted nails delved into her mouth, her slender fingers following. She swirled her tongue around them before she pulled them out, lowering her hand to her throbbing wetness.

She pushed black lace panties to the side, exposing her to him. She heard him hum softly under his breath, licking his lips before he leaned back, his strong fingers holding his head up as he tilted.

When she softly circled her little button, she exhaled a moan, dropping her head as her eyes shut tightly. She rubbed slightly faster, her heart beating in her ears as she throbbed.

Her other arm slackened, and she arched her back off the bed as she pushed past her folds, tilting her fingers up. She fisted the silk bedsheets, moans making her lips part.

Giovanni's erection was borderline painful now, but he didn't pay it any mind. The sight before him was simply fucking beautiful. She was falling apart just from touching herself, he wondered how she'd look whilst he was fucking her. If she would fall apart just like she was, or even more.

Then, when her hand came up to her mouth and she slacked her jaw, sucking on her own fingers, the man's lips patted and he swore under his breath, completely focused on her.

She jolted slightly, her moans growing louder as she rubbed her clit, spreading her legs wider. He heard her faint words, the word "please" growing clearer. Giovanni's biggest weakness was begging, and the man was clenching his fists so hard his knuckles turned paperwhite.