JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!

Start from the beginning

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... I don't want to know this him & her what I cares & want to know by time now is why you were calling him in your sleep addressing him BABY & saying I LOVE YOU...

He asked me & I decided to play along... Well I was enjoying fighting with him... He was hell irritated & agitated with this which gave me piece... Well serves him... He is the one who troubles me yesterday alot... Everything was okay untill I got to know he was cuddling me... How dare he... If it would have been someone else I would have chopped that persons head of with my sword but I can't do this with him because... Because... Yes because I want to know the truth from him about my parents murder so I can give justice to them... He is the only person who can silver all this so I need to bear him... I was still silent till he called my baby BASTARD... How dare he... He is special... How dare he call my KIM bastard... So I fought with him more & then started claiming his rights over me which just irked me... I was already pissed off that I like his smell & his talks just made me angry & infuriated me left the place heading towards bathroom to take a cold shower to calm my self... As shower started flowing & it's drops made thire wait through me it calmed me... Like seriously... He was so jelous & getting agitated thinking about KIM but it was pure fun... Poor MR. mighty ARS now who will tell him that KIM is my moms pet... It's actually a tomcat ( male cat )... Well actually some months before accident as mom was busy she left KIM along with ANGEL to take care of him but as ANGEL was busy with her work she handle me KIM'S responsibility.... & he used to live with me in LONDON in my room... He had been grew very close to me & he is very possesive of me... He once scratch RU'S face when he first met him just because he tried to come close to me... He is very protective when it comes to me... Well animals too have feelings... They can't speack but they can understand... He is an animal but now he is just like a baby to me... But like really... I am feeling like laughing my lungs out... He was so jealous of KIM... I can't belive it... I was controlling so hard to not to laught at him otherwise he would have got to know... Oh my God... He was looking so cute like a grumpy kid... Wait why I am calling him cute he is sadu ( sulking person )... But still his that red angry face was so funny, remembering his face just made me chuckled at the thought that THR GREAT MAFIA KING MR. Mighty ARS is jealous of a cat... It should be the breaking news... But I won't tell him about KIM being a cat... He has troubles me a lot... Let him have the test of his own medicines...

END OF ABHITI/RUHI'S P. O. V. ( POINT OF VIEW )...

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME MORNING WITH PEYANSH ( PARI & REYANSH ) :

In early morning a restless & tensed REYANSH hurried towards 1st floor of RS MANSION rushing to his SWEETHEARTS bedroom... He entered her bedroom only to find her still sleeping on bed lifelessly... She was still unconscious due the effects of sedative... As soon as he entered in her bedroom he looked at MRS. DESOUZA who was their to look after PARI the whole night on his orders & gestured her to leave the room through his hands on which she nodded her head in yes at him & obeying her master she left the room... Then he himself sat on one side of the bed beside his sweetheart looking at her lovingly with care & affection... She stirred in sleep taking a hiccup which made him worried for her... So to calm her down he started moving his fingers through her hairs stroking her hair softly... Feeling his touch she leaned towards him to feel him more... She was struggling to snuggle at him to inhale his strong collagen more... Seeing her actions he just smiled at her innocense... While she bind her both hands around his strong torso... On which he just chuckled at her antics... He was looking or we must say staring at her angelic face lovingly admiring her beuty that's when she slowly opened her eyes lazily only to meet with deep dark black orbs... Her deep doe shaped brown hazelnut eyes got lost in those black ocean orbs...