Tae mind - first she cheated on me now she doesn't even bother to explain the situation rather she is trying to save her relationship with them. But this time I won't let it go in your way.

Yn mind -He looked even more angry now. He was going to say something but my brother cut him off

Ajay bhiya - do you know each other?
What did you say?
Me - nothing... Umm I just said his dress looks so good on him.

Tae mind- wow and the Oscar award goes to yn... how can you be like this much yn...

Yn mind - Tae looks like a volcano which is going explode any time... Suddenly I felt my ears getting pulled up. It was Prem bhiya... Oh god it hurts

Me - ahh bhiya dard ho raha hai ( bro it is paining)Prem bhiya - who the fuck allowed you to ware this type of short dress huh??!

Prem bhiya - who the fuck allowed you to ware this type of short dress huh??!

Yn mind - Great yn, out of all things did you just got complementing his dress as an excuse...

Me - chhipkali help
Karan - Nahin!? 3 mahine pahle 21 tarikh ko Panch Baj kar 4 minut Ko tune Mujhe Pani Dene Se Mana kiya tha... aur vaise bhi Kutty Tu Mujhe Kyon ismein ghaseet raha hai ??
(no, 3 months before on 12th at 5:04pm you refuse to give me a glass of water and bitch why are you involving me in this 😂😂😂)

Yoona - excuse me sir she is actually lying to you she wasn't complimenting his dress what she said is not to tell you guys that taehyung oppa is her boyfriend...

Yn mind - OK Google search how to vanish in air. This bitch... Till now it was only pulling but suddenly he twisted it...
Prem bhiya - when will you stop lying to us huh?!
Me - per aap jante ho na yah main sirf Unse Jhooth bolati Ho jinsse Main bahut Pyar Karti hun.
( but you guys know right I only lie to the ones whom I love a lot)

Prem bhaiya took his hands from my ears. Finally... Now this is one of my biggest lie that I use whenever I get caught from my brothers. I don't just lie to people whom I love... Some people may think it is emotional blackmailing while for me it is a life hack... But all my lies are white lies...

Yn - so guys, it's true he is the one that I told you guys. The one I love...

Yn said while going near tae and holding his hands

Tae mind - wait so she loves me right?

Tae - what is happening? What is your   relationship them?
Yn - I tell just wait...
Yn - bhiya please... Finally After chocolate ice cream and pani puri there is something that I love and that   is him...

Tae mind - What I come after chocolate ice cream and who is this pani puri now...

Ajay bhiya - Mr. Kim is it true that she is your girlfriend?
Tae - it true and what is your relationship with my girl...
Prem bhiya - unfortunately she is our younger sister...