After the rather intimidating experience, we all ate a meal and returned to our dorm rooms. I think I have enough free time to talk to two people today. Perhaps I should talk to Gonta, I do want to teach him new things after all, and I did promise him that I would do so, I think he should be at his Ultimate lab. I began to walk to Gonta's lab and after opening the doors I was now face to face with the extremely tall individual, I was never short but he sure does make me feel short. "Oh, Y/N! Perfect timing! Gonta need to ask you something! Gonta know we not dead...but Gonta not know what school festival items is for...We gonna hold a fake funeral? Why we gonna do that?" Gonta asked me. "T-To be completely honest, I never went to a school festival." I admitted. "N-Never...went to one?" Gonta questioned. "Th-Though my sister did tell me how they were, she told me that there's usually a bunch of activities that you can do there, there's plays there's music from the bands and usually food and sometimes the drama kids get to preform a play. Only people from that school can attend however. I never went to one because I...was usually occupied with other things." I explained. Would it be awkward for me to give him a gift now? Despite hesitating a little I dug my hand in my pocket and searched for a gift. I handed Gonta a picture book of animals. At least he wont have to worry about reading it.

"What? For Gonta? Thank you, Y/N! Gonta not get gifts often... Gonta happy! Very Very happy! Y/N! Teach Gonta how to be gentleman!" Gonta yelled. "M-Me? I-I don't know, Gonta. I'm well versed in a lot of things but this isn't really one of them." I mumbled in embarrassment. "I-I've never really talked to girl or even a boy much before. There have been a few encounters but they never...um, went anywhere." I lied. "Oh... Not even Y/N can teach Gonta..." Gonta said, looking down at the ground sadly. "Mhm." I said. I feel bad now, I need to cheer him up a little. "H-Hey, Gonta? Why are you so focused on being a gentleman?" I asked him. "...For forest family. Time in forest make Gonta forget human ways. People start to worry about Gonta. Say Gonta not know how to socialize." Gonta admitted. That would make sense. "Gonta rejoin human family but...Gonta not really feel accepted. Human family treat Gonta like their own, but... They not accept forest family." Gonta said. "D-Didn't accept them? What do you mean?" I asked Gonta. "Gonta not know whole story... All Gonta know is, Gonta's human family very famous, very respected." Gonta admitted. "A-Ah, really?" I questioned. "So they get mad at Gonta. Say Gonta not worth of family name. They blame Gonta's forest family. Say it all their fault." Gonta said. I've been told that I wasn't worth much many times, but either way, they still should've accepted his other family, they took care of you for a decade, that was truly an awful thing to say. "Gonta love forest family. Forest family very important to Gonta. And Gonta love human family, too. Gonta love human mother who birth him. So Gonta want human family to accept forest family... So Gonta think, become true gentleman! Then human family accept forest family! And...forest family also be proud of Gonta! See Gonta become such great gentleman! Gonta not smart, but he think about this a lot! Is good idea, right Y/N?" Gonta asked me. "That...sounds like a good idea, Gonta." I said. "Thanks! Gonta feel more confident if Y/N approve! Gonta gonna work hard to become true gentleman!" Gonta yelled. Does he really need someone like me to approve such an idea? I...guess I could help, though every time I think about it my mind always travels to that situation. I guess that's the thing I'm scared of. 

I waved goodbye to Gonta before making a direct walk to Kiyo's lab, he has to be in there. I can't wait to see him again. I opened the door to his lab and I was pleased to see him there. As I walked up to him I could tell that he was pleased to see me too. "Ancient Egypt, Babylon, Greece, Rome... Many cultures have ways to speak with the dead. Many seances have been created all around the world. The Caged Child being one of them." Kiyo said. I listened to Kiyo as he talked about seances. I wanted him to teach me more, even if I knew about them in advance I still wanted him to teach me. "...Field work?" I mumbled. "Also known as surveying, fieldwork is very important to anthropology. Hearing legends recounted firsthand, recording tools or lifestyles... For this, I've traveled across the nation." Kiyo told me. "A-Across the nation? I imagine that would be quite interesting." I said. "Kehehe... I was able to discover fascinating things every day. The latest topic piqued my interest are customs related to ropes." Kiyo said. My mind began to travel. "R-Ropes?" I mumbled. "I've found that many regions in Japan customarily use ropes to welcome guests. Why, I wondered, were there such similar customs in such distant places?" Kiyo said. "It is an interesting topic." I admitted. "That said, there are differences in how ropes are used. In one region, guests tie up women. In another, the guests are tied up." Kiyo said. It's a certain way to greet someone. "I was tied up so tightly during my visit that I nearly passed out." Kiyo said. "That...doesn't sound very nice." I admitted. I knew about this kind of subject but I don't think I've ever heard about someone else talk about it.