the ring he gave me

Shirabu's point of view

"I was only falling in love... then why does it have to hurt like this" thought shirabu while he was watching semi surrounded by random girls.
"Why you? Why out of everyone, the one my heart choose him... ugh i hate love so much it makes me want to die"
"It's not that i don't want to love you but sometimes it hurts so much you couldn't even understand" said him in his mind as if he has talking to the grey haired boy.
_________________________________________

Since when he was young, shirabu never really felt conected to the people who were surrounding him. His parents weren't the best, he never had many friends and well, he didn't had any interest in love and yet here he is. But everything got diferent after he came to Shiratorizawa, here he made friends, he fell in love (he didn't want to but Semi was too much for his heart), he sometimes thought to himself of the team as a family, the one he never had.

His dad ran away after he born and when he come back he started abusing shirabu and his mother, wich made Shirabu and his mother a little more close, but also make him ending up in jale. Unfortunatly it took almost 4 years until shirabu and his mom told the police. And the worst was that the rest of the family didn't believed them. So they ended up alone just the two of them with nobody else they could trust. But in the end they still had eachother.
He never felt like he belonged with his real family anyway, those people didn't even loved him, so how was he suppost to call them family?
He just couldn't.
So he didn't.
In all his life he would say he had liked someone for about two or three times only, but just small crushes here and there. He wasn't the popular guy who would fall in love with the perfect girl.
He was more the one who didn't had many friends, that studied a lot and people usually didn't want to be arround because of his "shitty" personality.

But on the other hand there was Semi, kind of popular, great to be arround and had lots of friends. He was the guy any girl would fall in love with.
Even though he had tons of girls that would love to date him, he wish he didn't. First he hated that because they only liked him for his looks not his personality, most part of the gurls wgo confess to him have never spoke to him once so hw wondered why did thye like him. And second They used to get to much in his personnal space and it was really awfull. He didn't like them and sometimes it would get go the point it was annoying because they would get arround when he was with his the person he actually liked, and mess with him. What most of the times would make the younger boy unconfortable, 'cause he ended up just staying there not knowing what to do or say.
_________________________________________

Semi's point of view

"Oh... another confession... sucks that it's not from the one i wanted to recieve one" tought semi while he thanked the girl, and said that he was not insterested in her.
"Why you? Why out of everyone, the one my heart choose him... he will never love me and i don't even know if he likes boys, well probably not" - Semi sighed and start walking away from the girl.

________________________________________

When semi gets to his class he enters the room only too see two lovebirds right infront of him, tendou and ushijima.
They were dating for a while now and usually they give semi advice and they try to get him to confessed. But Semi is so convinced that he is going to get rejected and ruin their friendship that he just doesn't do a single thing.

- Semi Semi! - shouted Tendou while Ushijima said heyy and wave his hand

- Heyy, so what were you guys doing before i got here or were you two just doing nothing and staring at eachother, huh?
- The second- replied Ushijima fast
- But i was going to start talking and with you were even better sooo...
- Oh god, now I'm scared of what you might say
- Don't worry, buuut how are things going with shirababe??
- The same, i guess
- Then when are you thinking of confessing? - asked ushijima, who was now also invested in the conversation
- Ahhh let me think, hmm... maybe never
- You know he probably likes you too
- See Semi Semi, even ushigushy can see it, gosh you are so oblivious
- Oh thanks Tendou i fell much better now. - said the grey haired boy with a sarcastic tone in his voice.