Going Crazy

The time had come. Ian, Morgan, Delilah, Trey, Hannah, and Kayvon were standing outside the club.

"Well, who's ready to make some bad decisions?" Trey said proudly.

"Me" Kayvon replied confidently.

When they got in they made a tab, and got to it. They started with light cocktails, but in just an hour, they were drinking something called "Fæng". "What is this?!" Kayvon asked the bartender.

"A mix between Red Bull, espresso, moonshine, and Russian vodka."

"Well, it's freakin delish man jeeeeeesssssuuus...!" Trey interrupted. "Kayvon! This is Melanie! She's a C but she should be fine!''

"Sweeeet" Kayvon slurred out. By midnight, Morgan and Ian were so drunk that they were doing it in the closet, Hannah was throwing up in some guy's lap, and Kayvon and Trey were wearing green t-shirts and green underwear... And that was about it. "Dude! I don't even own green underwear!" Kayvon yelled.

"I know right? So wierd!" Trey said half asleep.

At five in the morning, Morgan's leg was sticking out of the closet door, Hannah was looking for her shirt and bra, Trey had his dick inside of a potato, and Kayvon was cuddling with a mango. Delilah was hungover, sleeping on the dance floor.

No one wanted to drive back, but when they did, Audrey and Evan had to take care of them.