Summer!

It was finally summer, and since no one wanted to stick around in Arizona during the summer, they all left as soon as possible for San Diego. Each couple was in their own car, with the exception of Hannah. She was in the back of Audrey and Evan's car. And she was driving them

Fucking

Insane.

"I'm hungry!" "Audrey you ma bitch right?" "It's really hot in here! Crank up the AC! Evan take off your shirt!"

"Evan is not going to take off his shirt." Audrey said, clearly unamused.

"No babe allow me. SHUT. THE FUCK. UP!" Evan said, just about ready to jump out the car.

"Fine then"

Meanwhile, Trey, who also was going to San Diego, was rocking out to music and enjoying being single. When Audrey and Evan passed by, Audrey yelled at him, "Trey! Pull over!"

"What?"

"Did I stutter?!"

Trey swerved to the side, Evdrey stopped, shoved Hannah out of the car, and screeched off.

"Well then, I guess you're with me." Trey sighed.

"Turn the music down!" "Are we there yet?" "Let's play a game I'm so bored!"

Eventually Trey passed by Kayvon and Sierra, who were just singing along to the songs on their phones. "Kayvon! Pull over!"

"Why?"

"Cause if you don't! Someone will not make it home alive!"

Kayvon pulled over, Trey shoved Hannah out the car, and sped off.

Kayvon and Sierra had to put up with Hannah for another two hours before they gave her to Morgan and Ian. When everyone met at the nearest gas station, Hannah burst out of Ian's car coughing. "I think Ian installed like a special AC that infuses pot into the air. Trey, take me back! I'll shut up!"

Everyone enjoyed the rest of the ride.