Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is the best!

Trey announced this as the gang met at the bar on February 13. "Every girl who can't find a date for tomorrow will be desperate to find one today!" Trey straightened his collar, and set off to find a desperate broad to exploit.

"That poor lonely bastard..." Sierra said. Everyone looked at her, surprised at her choice of words. "What? The situation called for it!" Everyone agreed.

When the girls left the guys at the bar, the guys immediately went to the grocery store. Evan was going as minimalistic as possible because he knew Audrey hated Valentine's Day. Kayvon got flowers and a shit ton of candy, while Ian practically emptied the shelves.

"Jesus Christ dude! I think she'll forgive you!"

"Nah guys, I gotta make this count!"

When the guys got home, they emptied the fridge to make room for the candy.

5:00 am - Sunday the 14th

"Shit dude, the milk spoiled!"

"Shhh!"

"How are the eggs?"

"Fine"

"Alright let's go!"

The guys surprised the girls with breakfast in bed. Hannah wouldn't wake up so they put her dish aside. In Morgan's room, Ian and Morgan were talking.

"Morgan, I know I fucked up. I just want you to know, I'm not in it for your outside, I want to be with you for as long as possible, and I hope you can see that."

"Ok Ian, ok"