"Mr.Regio, they are two men outside claiming that they are Mr.Rodríguez sons" Annabeth, one of our maid announced gaining everyone's attention "That must be Ezekiel and Elias, they arrived"Ma excitedly said "Let them in" Dad ordered

A few minutes later were heard the deep voice of my brother yelling "I wanna see my baby sister now"

"Zeke she is sleeping now" I told him

"You aren't greeting your parents" Ma furrowed her eyebrows at him

"No I'm fucking mad at all of you" He snapped angrily, they all knew Ezekiel will be angry at us, so this was expected. Elias came and hugged his parents "I'm also mad but I'm not gonna be a dickhead about it" He said, glaring at Ezekiel. He than came to greet the rest of us but stopped once he saw my bio mom "Hello, you must be the famous aunt Celesia we hear plenty about" He smiled softly at her as he accepted the hug she pulled him into "I'm Ezekiel" Zeke introduced himself, his eyes slightly softening as he looked at my mother "It so good to finally meet you boys" Mom grinned than forced us all to sit and eat breakfast. I noticed that Dad was frozen in place his eyes darting between Zeke and Eli "Dad, are you okay" I asked concerned, my voice seemed to have bought him out of his daze as he muttered still eyeing them "They look so much like him"

I had no idea who was him or why did he thinks that Zeke and Eli look like him but I didn't ask questions "Hello, I'm Helena's husband. Have we met before?" He cleared his throat and nervously fidgeting, he played with his wedding ring that he had on his finger, something I noticed he does when he is anxious and edgy.

Why is he so nervous—

"No why?" Ezekiel replied, raising one of his eyebrow curiously

"you just look familiar. You resemble someone I used to know that all" Father said trying to act as he casually brushed it off

"You don't think—" Mom gasped silently

"I don't know" Dad murmured lowly making it impossible for anyone to be able to hear other than his wife and I as I was standing the closet to them.

Mom leaned in and whispered something in his ear, they soon started having a silent conversation on their own while everyone else was preoccupied either with the food or with Pa and Zeke's conversation about the mission back in Spain.

But I was still wondering why my bio parents were acting so weird—

"Hello dear parents and their ungrateful offsprings " Astraea yelled as she walked into the kitchen, making her present known. She was still in her PJ that consisted of my grey sweatpants—the one I spent a whole fucking day searching for, I should have known that she stole it— and Romeo's black, Adidas sweatshirt that looked like a fucking dress on her, she was wearing Atlas' Gucci slippers who most certainly were way to big for her as she has tiny feet. In her hand was a bad of sour patch, that she probably stole from Val's room—who was the cavern he stokes all of his precious and beloved candies in.

We all greeted her back and when she set ber eyes on Ezekiel—who was leaning against the marble counter—a huge grin made it way on her face, lighting up the whole room "Angry bear" She yelled as she ran and threw herself at him—like literally she jumped on him.

For once Zeke didn't argue on the nickname Raea has been giving him since we were kids "I missed you little one. Thank god, I didn't lose you, I don't know what I would have done if I did" He muttered sadly as a lone tear escaped his eye. Ezekiel was never the one to show vulnerability in front of people or to show any kind of emotions other than anger but I know that when it comes the Raea he is a big softie, no matter how ruthless we are when it come to our baby sister we can be the most compassionate brothers.