Misery

Pain surged through his veins, he could feel it eating him from inside out. He clenched his fists, turning them to an even paler tone- he wanted to punch something to release of the anger as he felt as pain shot through him again.
Nico cried out, in anger, in pain, in fear. In defeat.
No, he could do this. If he quit now, he'll just be proving them right. But then again, quitting seemed to be a welcoming hug, reeling him in.
Nico shut his eyes with such force, for when he opened them he had blurry vision for a few seconds before black spots started stinging into his eyesight from the raging feeling he had at the moment.
"Nico, it's okay." Sobs came from the younger child of the Underworld. Hazel sat on the edge of Nico's bed, different emotions thrown at her. She never seen Nico throw a tantrum this horrifying before.
Nico wanted to crawl into a ball and cry, and at the same time run out of the cabin, shouting curse words at the top of his lungs. Instead; the shaking, terrified boy sat frozen in fear at the head of his bed.
Nico hated how the fears and memories you wish to forget flashback into your mind, reminding you that there is no escape. Or is there?
With tears streaming down her cheeks, Hazel scooted forward to her brother, pressing her tear-stained wet lips to his forehead. Wrapping her arms around Nico, Hazel sang softly soothing words to calm both Nico and herself.
The two broken children of the Underworld rocked back and forth, trusting the other for safety from their misery. Hazel's loyalty for her brother was too strong, she felt pained just to imagine what he could possibly have been through.
Nico didn't realize that the rims of his eyes were stained red from the lack of sweet dreams and from the tears that fell. His raven black hair ruffled from the reckless nightmares surging through his mind, displayed through his pillow. His blanket was tossed across the room when Nico thought that it was the fire from the Phlegethon creeping up his legs.
"Everything is handled, you're not done there anymore. You're way out of Tartarus' reach," Hazel whispered.
A/N Sorry, it's late and I had no idea what I was writing when typing this so it most likely doesn't make sense, dearly sorry.