🔞| A Hefty Price To Pay [AmePhil]

Start from the beginning

"I'll take Adam to the vet, you can go home. We'll talk about the payment later tonight." There was no emotion in each word the country spoke, he maintains an impassive expression while clutching on to his pet dearly while walking away.

Philip gulps as he picks up his pet as well and puts him in his little purse that Ili loves before leaving the taller country's home.

.

.

.

Ili watched his owner in worry as Philip paced back and forth, rambling about how he was going to pay the bigger country.

"With Eru, it was still a little okay, it was just a piece of skin, it didn't cost much- but a leg! A LEG!" Philip drops down to his knees in front of his omega who's laying down on a large pillow, his four legs tucked inside his round mushy body. "WHY MUST YOU BITE OFF HIS LEG?!" Philip sobs

"You were on the pill! You weren't going to get pregnant! You didn't have to worry about anything!!" He sobs and buries his head on Ili's pillow, but soon calms down as he feels his pet's paws on his head, trying to comfort him as his omega rubs himself on Philip's head while purring and whining.

Philip sniffles and raises his head to look at his pet who also looks like is on the verge of crying. Philip wipes away his tears and stands up. "Looks like I'm gonna have to bury myself in even more......debt..." Philip slowed to a stop at the last word as an idea popped up in his head.

He looks at his pet as if he had just the most brilliant idea ever. "Why don't we just run away!" Philip smiles, but his pet only tilts his head to the side.
"Yeah! We'll just run away! I can just disguise you as a hamster and I can just get a sex change!" Philip laughs, starting to lose his mind after hours of trying to think, he finally breaks.

But his mental breakdown was interrupted by a sudden call. Philip's face paled as life was drained out of it. He shakily grabs his phone from the coffee table and gulps at the ID, he places it back down on the table before pressing the answer button and putting it on speaker mode after much hesitation.

"A-America! I-is Adam alright?! D-don't worry about the payment hahahaha ju-just give me some time and I'll-" Philip's rambling was cut off by the same deep and impassive voice. "I don't need your money. I don't need money. I have lots of it so I don't need it. I'm not asking for money as payment."

Philip froze in his position, it took him a while to process what the larger nation has said. Ili hops off from the pillow, his body bouncing once it hits the ground. But once Ili managed to catch himself by his feet, he stabilized and stopped bouncing. Ili pats his owner's lap, demanding his attention like how a cat would smack its owner's head.

Philip was dragged out of his trance and looked at the phone before down at his omega. Ili looks up at the table before back at his owner, signifying that he wants to go up the table since omegas can't jump as high as the other subspecies of countrypets.

Philip nods and carries his pet to the table before plopping him down, making the omega squeak a little.

"Th-then...what do you want..?" Philip asked through his shaky voice. The master from the other side of the phone cleared his throat. "Well, it seems here that although he lost his leg, Adam is still enthralled with your pesky omega." There was a hint of aggression when America said the words 'pesky omega'. Philip couldn't help but frown as the other master demeaned his pet.

An offense to the pet is an offense to its owner.
So basically, America had also insulted Philip.

"Actually, no. He's now even more obsessed than he was before." America continued without bothering for the smaller country's reply. "And? What do you want me to do about it?" Philip asked as he was no longer afraid, just nervous. Ili whines as he rubs himself on his owner's arm and Philip started patting him gently.