Li Lulu said goodbye to him again. Said: "I will pay attention to her at all times, but Mr. Su , I hopes that you can keep people watching her, so as not to have any emergencies. This disease requires a lot of effort and patience from family members, and many people may not be able to live for life. Healed.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The sky was drizzling. Even though it was like a fine needle, it was very stinging when it fell on the skin in winter. Su Nian Qin sat alone on the bench in the downstairs community of Sangjia for a long time, and the shoulders of his coat were mostly wet.

    Back at Sang's house, Sang Wuyan rushed over and acted like a baby: "Nian Qin, where have you been? How dare you go out secretly when I'm not there." He looked very happy.

    Su Nian Qin evaded and did not answer: "Did you go to see Cheng Yin?"

    "Well. Cheng Yin said, if such a valuable ring is divorced in the future, you won't be able to let you go back."

    Su Nian Qin laughed.

    In the afternoon, Sang's mother did not return. Just after the two had dinner, Su Nian Qin received a call from Xiao Qin.

    "Mr. Su, I have already been to the address you asked me to check in the morning. The landlord and the doorman on duty downstairs said that the girl who had been rented to a major A had always been alone and had no co-tenant."

    He hung up the phone without saying a word, and then shouted: "Wuyan?"

    "Hey, I'm washing the dishes." Sang Wuyan's voice came from the kitchen, and there was the sound of water.

    Su Nian Qin fumbled and walked, wrapping her waist from behind, hanging his head in her hair.

    "What's the matter?" Sang Wuyan nodded her cheek with a greasy finger.

    "Nothing." Su Nian Qin whispered, and after a while, he said again, "Wuyan, don't go to school, and come back to City A to accompany me."

    "Su Nian Qin, I can't see that you are so feudal." Sang Wuyan continued to brush. Bowl.

    "Why is it feudal?"

    "Women are also forbidden to go out to read. You are not jealous that I am more educated than you."

    Su Nian Qin was speechless.

    "You don't even have an elementary school diploma, don't think I don't know. Xiao Lu sold you a long time ago."

   The man laughed blankly.

    When he returned to Su's house, the family did not send him to a school for the blind. In the eyes of his mother, he just had poor eyesight, which had nothing to do with blindness or blindness, and believed that her son should be in contact with normal people, so she specially invited a tutor to teach him.

    Therefore, it can be said that Su Nian Qin has never entered school before.

    "I asked Li Lulu, she said you should have no courses, and you can write your graduation thesis in City A while accompany me."

    "When did you meet her, why didn't I know?" Sang Wuyan continued to clean the dishes.

    Su Nian Qin silently buried his face on her shoulder again, hugging her tighter.

    "Nian Qin, what's the matter with you? You weren't so sticky before."

    "I'm afraid you will be snatched away."

    "Who is more attractive than you."

    "Cheng Yin." Su Nian Qin said lightly. .

    Sang Wuyan was silly: "Hey, Xiao Su, are you too vinegar?"

    Before the start of the new semester, Sang Wuyan, under the double persuasion of Su Nian Qin and Sang's mother, returned with Su Nian Qin to Stay in City A for a few more days.

    Su Nian Qin went to work, she watched the discs at home alone, and later received a call from Yu Xiao Lu.

    "Did Nian Qin go to the hospital?" Yu Xiao Lu asked.

    "Why is he going to the hospital?"

    "He had a checkup. His eyesight had deteriorated badly. Dr. Li, who had been treating him, finally returned from the United States and urged him to pass several times."

    Only then did Sang Wuyan remember what Yu Xiao Lu said last time. She was so careless that she had forgotten all this.

    "I'll tell him when he come back."

     "It's not telling him, it's forcing him to tie him." Yu Xiao Lu emphasized.

    "If I could kidnap him, it wouldn't be Sang Wuyan."

    "If the only person in the world who can force him to do something, you are the only one who can do anything." Yu Xiao Lu answered her parrotingly.

    Sang Wuyan couldn't help laughing.

    "My incompetent nephew is as cute as I am, isn't it. How else would you agree to be my nephew so willingly."

    After Su Nian Qin went home to open the door and put away the keys, the first thing to take a step out of the hallway was to ask, "Did you leave your shoes indiscriminately?"

    Sang Wuyan was so angry that she bit him the first time: "How can I be so angry? Confiscated.”

   Later, she became numb and said, “Master Su, how dare the young one.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

    “Why don’t you go to the hospital for an examination?” The two had dinner outside and walked hand in hand in the nearby park.

    "I know my own situation. I don't like to do those boring tests like a fool, and it is of no use."

    "But your eyesight is indeed getting worse, at least before..."

    "At least before. I have to see you and kiss me."

You are so stinky." Sang Wuyan still feels embarrassed to mention it.