Crush Chapter 59

In the second grade, Li Lulu from the same city called Sang's house to pay a New Year greeting to her aunt.

    Sang's mother was away from relatives, and Sang Wuyan asked Cheng Yin about her experience after being proposed.

    Su Nian Qin was home alone and received a call from Li Lulu.

    "Wuyan went to find Cheng Yin." Su Nian Qin said. He didn't know why she insisted not to follow him.

    "Cheng Yin? Mr. Su, are you kidding me?"

    Su Nian Qin couldn't touch her, and he didn't understand what the other party meant.

    "Cheng Yin has been dead for five years."

    Su Nian Qin suddenly straightened up and asked: "What did you say?"

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Su Nian Qin and Li Lulu met in a tea room not far from Sang's house.

    Li Lulu said: "If you are talking about me and Wuyan's college classmate Cheng Yin, she died in our junior year."
    After listening to Su Nian Qin's description of everything about Cheng Yin, she felt that things were a little bit different. severe.

    "Then you said I was lying?" Su Nian Qin narrowed his eyes.

    "No, no." Li Lulu hurriedly denied that she did not want to challenge Su Nian Qin's usual authority.

    "What was the cause of her death?"

    "The elevator accident in our school building. It was too late at the time and she was trapped in the elevator, and no one thought she would have a serious heart attack." Li Lulu recalled.

    "Where was Wuyan at that time?" Su Nian Qin was a little nervous.

    "She and Cheng Yin were also trapped in the elevator together and witnessed everything. You must know that they were the best in the dormitory. Cheng Yin often helped her out and was almost inseparable. Since then, Wuyan has moved outside the school. Live alone, don't interact with classmates much."

    "Miss Li, do you want me to believe that there are ghosts in this world?" Su Nian Qin found it ridiculous.

    "Mr. Su, I'm a psychologist. If it's not a ghost, then it can be called rhapsody, mild rhapsody in our opinion."

    "Rapture?" Su Nian Qin heard about it.

    "This is a relatively common psychological symptom, and many writers are mildly rhapodotic patients. According to what you just said about Cheng Yin, you didn't see it with your own eyes, but learned it from Wuyan. In fact. You haven't seen her."

    Su Nian Qin acquiesced.

    "All this is nothing but a fantasy created by Wuyan in order to relieve psychological tension or loneliness or depression. Some people with rhapsody will fantasize about being the Secretary-General of the United Nations, and some will fantasize about a non-existent character, and Wuyan just thinks she is the best. Her friend is still with her, and her subconsciously knows that Cheng Yin is dead, so she never tells the insider about Cheng Yin’s affairs. She is afraid of being exposed."

    Li Lulu added: "And they have a family history. Her mother is with her husband. It was the same in the year after death. Although it is impossible to determine whether it will be inherited, at least it is related."

    "So is it what you call schizophrenia?"

    "No." Li Lulu shook her head, "No. So serious, these fantasies are just a kind of self-protection for her. When she is at a loss, she will play her in accordance with Cheng Yin's personality and way of speaking in her heart, so as to talk to herself. So it is a positive and positive self. Coordination. At present, the best way for Wuyan is not to tell her to see a psychologist, but to pretend to be ignorant, take good care of her, reduce her time alone, and prevent negative emotions from affecting her."