Crush Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    As Christmas approaches, the radio station will have to rebroadcast the highlights of this year's classic programs. In the editing room, Sang Wuyan overheard the interview Nie Xi had with Yi Jin a few months ago.

    She pretended to be self-serving and listened to him with headphones.

    "No, there are few simple strokes." Yi Jin said.

    When Sang Wuyan heard this, she was silly for a while again.

    After Sang Wuyan walked from the radio building to the street after finishing her work, she suddenly thought of Wei Hao and Xu Qian when she met a pair of lovers who had prepared for Christmas. In fact, in the bottom of her heart, she is far from careless on the surface.

    Because the graduation thesis is ahead of schedule, Sang Wuyan also goes to the disabled school ahead of schedule. Because she was not familiar with business, she practiced with a teacher surnamed Li.

    Sometimes, when Teacher Li had a meeting or repeated parallel classes, she would stay in the office alone to review the English for postgraduate entrance examinations.

    One rainy day, she saw Su Nian Qin again.

    It rarely snows in winter in City A, but it rains often, and sometimes it does not clear for three or four days. Her mood is almost tied to the weather, so she always can't lift her energy. When she was staring out the window in a daze, she saw Su Nian Qin and a young woman walking in the distance holding an umbrella together.

    The rain is still falling.

    He held an umbrella in one hand, and folded the cane away and held it in the other. The lady next to him gently supported his umbrella arm. With the help of her guidance, he slowly walked across the small radial teaching building next to the playground.

    In addition to her in the office, there are two teachers at the desk changing their homework. Sang Wuyan glanced at them, pretending to be ventilated, opened the window, stretched her neck, just to see clearly the behavior of the man and woman. The two of them moved very intimately, but there were no extra small movements. When he walked downstairs, Sang Wuyan lost her angle of observation and didn't see any gossip. After waiting for a while, the lady held up another umbrella and walked into the rain, leaving him alone.

    Knowing that he was coming up soon, Sang Wuyan immediately closed the window and walked to the front of Teacher Li's desk to sit upright. She also found an educational publication and held it in her hand to pretend. Teacher Wu, who teaches music, raised his head and glanced at Sang Wuyan. After his eyes fell on the magazine in her hand, she became strange.

    Sang Wuyan realized that she had taken the book upside down. So she smiled stupidly at Teacher Wu, and then hurriedly changed over.

    Then, she glanced at the door from time to time, and then at the book in her hand.

    He walked really slowly, only a few minutes to come up, and his voice was very soft. When he appeared at the door of the office, the two teachers greeted him one after another: "Mr. Su is here. Is it raining heavily?"

    Su Nian Qin nodded and walked to his desk with a blind stick. He put down the cane, but the umbrella in the other hand made him confused.

    The umbrella is still dripping. If it hangs like this, it might stain the ground. If you keep it open, there will be a lot of people after class, which will hinder others. He is not very familiar with this office, and he doesn't know where else to put it. And he is obviously more reluctant to turn to others for help.