Crush Chapter 33

Sang Wuyan hung up the phone and said to Wang Lan, "Lan Lan, ask for leave for me, and I want to go back."

    "Where?"

    "Hometown."

    "But you didn't mean that you promised to visit his father tomorrow. "

   " My father is more important."

    In the taxi, Sang Wuyan thought: Is she really wrong?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yu Wei Lan rang the doorbell.

    Su Nian Qin was a little surprised: "Xiao Lu, she went out."

    "I didn't come to look for her." Yu Wei Lan smiled, "Should you not ask me to go in and sit?"

    Su Nian Qin stiffly turned sideways to let her in.

    "I heard that you are going to take your girlfriend home tomorrow."

    "Yes."

    "Today your father could sit up and eat by himself after receiving your call. It shows how happy he is."

    Su Nian Qin's mouth was sneered.

    "You're still so stubborn."

    "No. I'm not stubborn about certain things."

    "Nian Qin," Yu Wei Lan habitually sat next to Su Nian Qin, putting her hand on his palm, "If it's Mrs. Su It must be very gratifying to be alive." She still calls Su Nian Qin's mother that way for many years.

    "You are the current Mrs. Su." Su Nian Qin shrank his hands, teasing.

    Yu Wei Lan didn't think much of Su Nian Qin's irony, and said kindly: "I'm very happy for you too."

    Su Nian Qin was suddenly frustrated: "Of course you are the happiest one. Because no one will bother you anymore. This is it. The man who bored you and abandoned it can finally bind others with his love, and won't be entangled with you anymore! Madam Su, you don’t have to be so passionate at all, your stepson has never loved you in his life."

" you!"

".. So many years, you finally put these words out visible you really like Miss Sang"

    . "I like it or not she has nothing to do with you."

    "Tomorrow a man agreeable to eat Meal, lest Ms. Sang laugh. I'm leaving ."

    Yu Wei Lan saw a girl with short hair at the door of Su Nian Qin's house as soon as she got in the car, looking through the keys in her handbag. , Had to ring the doorbell.

    She is Sang Wuyan, a small southern girl. She rolled up the window, leaned tiredly on the chair, and let the driver drive.

    Sang Wuyan was a little anxious, she didn't bring the key, she hope Su Nian Qin didn't go out. Thinking of pressing the doorbell again.

    "Enough of you! Yu Wei Lan!" As she saw the door opened, she heard Su Nian Qin's roar.

    She saw Su Nian Qin who was full of anger and was startled: "I forgot to bring the key."

    Then she ignored Su Nian Qin's embarrassment and hurried back to the house to pack her luggage.

    "What are you doing?" Su Nian Qin noticed something strange.