Crush Chapter 34

. "Yu Xiaolu tried to yell once and smiled slightly. When her lips and teeth were trying to figure out these two words, she suddenly remembered something and said, "Wuyan, you really like to eat toothpick beef?" 

  " Yes." 

  " Lei Kee Beef in Du Short Street?" "

    Sang Wuyan smiled: "I'm not too picky, but the taste of that house is indeed the delicacy of the world that makes me salivate. She asked again, "how do you know?" 

    Yu Xiao Lu showed an expression like this: "That day, I happened to buy some because I was passing by. Su Nian Qin just returned to the house from the outside, and when he smelled the scent, he laughed and said, " Wuyan, you see what you like..." Halfway through, it suddenly occurred to you that you were not there at all. "

    He has been sitting on the sofa all night and all night in a daze these days." The look of despair is really uncomfortable. "

    Sang Wuyan heard Yu Xiao Lu's words, turned her back, her eyes were misty. On the way to the airport, she felt that she was too impulsive, so she should explain to Su Nian Qin, but she dialed the number to her mouth, but she didn't hesitated, and finally sent a text message to Yu Xiao Lu: "Xiao Lu, my father is critically ill, I will go home, please tell him. "

    There are not many flights to City B. The most recent one was also at 7:30 in the evening. There was not much extra money in her bank card except for living expenses, and the family definitely didn't have the energy and time to remit it temporarily.

    Sang Wuyan stood at the bank's teller she stayed there before: she didn’t have that much money to buy air tickets. After drawing this conclusion, Sang Wuyan was helpless, looked at the clock hanging over there, and called Wei Hao. Half an hour later, Wei Hao took the money. He rushed to the airport and bought tickets for Sang Wuyan.

    There are five hours before the ticket check, Wei Hao accompanies Sang Wuyan to rest in the coffee shop.

    "Don't worry, Uncle Sang's situation has stabilized. I just called My dad, he is also rushing to the hospital. He also came back from a business trip, and he didn't hear anyone say that he didn't tell me. Wei Hao said.

    Sang Wuyan nodded without focusing her eyes.

    After Wei Hao ordered a drink, the waiter asked Sang Wuyan again with the wine list: "What do you want?" After asking twice, Sang Wuyan didn't answer.

    On the third time, the waiter's expression was already a little stiff, so he asked in another way: "Would you like a glass of lemon juice?"

    "Just come with milk tea. You don't eat sour." Wei Hao said, "No Yan?"

    "Okay." Sang Wuyan returned to her senses and nodded.

    "You don't want pearls with ice." Wei Hao added for her, "right?"

    "Yes." Sang Wuyan grinned reluctantly, "Do you still remember."

    "Why don't I remember. When you were a kid, you drank milk tea and often only drank water. After sucking it with a straw, you left half a cup of dried pearls for me to eat." Wei Hao couldn't laugh or cry.

    She hasn't eaten sour food since she was a child, and she always buys candied haws, gnawing on the layer of sugar on the noodles, and usually throwing the rest of the hawthorn to Wei Hao to eat.

    Recalling this, both of them laughed. Halfway through the laugh, they seemed to remember the unpleasantness of the past and closed their voices at the same time, which was a bit embarrassing.