Crush Chapter 16

She was embarrassed to have so much food in her hand, so Sang Wuyan took apart two packets of candies and grabbed a handful of them on the desks of the teachers present. When she walked in front of Su Nian Qin, she hesitated and said, "Teacher Su, you
eat sweets." 

  He faintly rebuffed: "I don't eat sweets."

    The five succinct words opened the distance with restraint. It seems that yesterday’s thing never happened.

    Sang Wuyan bit her lip, and then smiled again: "Then...I will ask you to eat salty next time."

    She carried her things back to the classroom, but she didn't expect Xiao Wei to arrive yet.

    At the end of the second class, Teacher Xiao Wang went back to the office and reminded Sang Wuyan: "Xiaosang, didn't you find Su Xiaowei just now? She is in the classroom now."

    Sang Wuyan brought things up and went to the classroom. There was a day-time armband hung on Xiao Wei's arm, and she was wiping the desk on the podium.

    "Xiao Wei." Sang Wuyan called to her, standing at the door. There was radio gymnastics music on the radio, and the kid was very attentive in everything, so I didn't hear it.

    She wiped it carefully, first wiped it with a dry kerchief, then washed the cloth in the basin, wrung out and wiped it a second time. The left hand explores the road ahead first, and the rag on the right hand moves little by little.

    Sang Wuyan smiled and said, "Xiao Wei."

    Xiao Wei turned her head: "Mr. Sang?"

    "I'll give you..." Before Sang Wuyan's words were finished, Su Nian Qin who appeared behind took hold of her hand. Bag, then shook his head, put his index finger in front of his lips and made a silent gesture.

    "What's the matter? Teacher Sang." The child did not notice Su Nian Qin at the door of the classroom.

    "Are you on duty?" Sang Wuyan changed the subject.

    "Yeah. They threw the brooms on the table just now when they were playing in the classroom. The next lesson is Teacher Su's class. Teacher Su likes to clean, so I have to clean it up before he comes to avoid it. Stain his clothes."

    Sang Wuyan was originally not a person who liked children, but looking at Xiao Wei's serious expression, she couldn't help laughing.

    "Do you like Teacher Su?"

    Xiao Wei squinted her eyes and smiled, "Teacher Su is very gentle."

    "Really?" She never noticed. Sang Wuyan asked, looking back at Su Nian Qin. 

    Su Nianqu turned his head slightly as if he had noticed her gaze.

    After the conversation, she followed Su Nian Qin to the end of the corridor.

    "Why don't I give it to her?"

    "What they need is not your bag of candy today, or someone's box of biscuits tomorrow."

    "But..." Sang Wuyan felt choked up, "But, I can't do just that. Is it only this?"

    "Because you can only do this, so you don't want to do anything at all." He didn't look indifferent, but when such harsh words came out of his mouth, he still looked extremely cold.

    Sang Wuyan was also a little angry: "Obviously you are too sensitive. I just want her to know that although there is no father and no mother, there are still so many people caring about her and thinking about her."