Crush Chapter 37

"I'm so confused and confused, I can't take care of this at all." Su Huaishan only had one son, and he almost never regarded himself as the heir of the Su family. The burden of the entire Su family fell on Yu Wei Lan's shoulders.

    "How is he?"

    "No," Yu Xiao Lu said. "The quarrel between him and Miss Sang that day has already shocked him, and his brother-in-law's affairs have even broken him."

    "He has always been that kind of person, cold outside. Softhearted. In fact, he loves Huaishan."

    "It's like I often get awkward with you, but still love you very much?"

    Yu Wei Lan patted her sister on the head: "Don't be mean. Where is Nian Qin? I'll go see him. "

    Seeing Su Nian Qin's sleeping face, Yu Wei Lan's nose is a bit sore.

    He has lost a lot of weight, his beard has emerged, his outline is deeper and he is more haggard.

    Probably because he hadn't eaten, the doctor was afraid that he would be weak, so he was taking a drip.

    Yu Wei Lan sat on the side of the bed, stroked his face, muttered, "Nian Qin, remember that the first time I saw you was at your mother’s funeral, and my dad was the driver of Huaishan, you were so young at that time. You are not as tall as Xiao Lu, and  you also so thin. When you fell to the ground, I wanted to help you, but you wouldn't..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    When Su Nian Qin woke up, it was already when the sky was white. He raised his hand and found a foreign object on his hand. So he violently pulled the needle tube for the infusion, blood rushed out of the wound, but he didn't seem to feel the pain at all.

    He was about to get out of bed when he suddenly felt that the quilt on the other side was a little heavy, and he heard a person's shallow breathing.

    "Wuyan?" He was a little bit incredulous with joy in his heart.

    She seemed very tired and still asleep. He carefully reached out to touch her hair, his fingertips shook--Yu Wei Lan.

    Su Nian Qin smiled bitterly at the corner of his mouth: Sang Wuyan no longer wanted to have anything to do with him, how could he still imagine that she could suddenly appear in front of him like an angel to save herself.

    Su Nian Qin didn't dare to move, for fear of disturbing Yu Wei Lan's good sleep, he could only maintain the original posture.

    But she was still shocked, and after straightening out the hair that was hanging down in front of her eyes, she raised her head and said, "Nian Qin." She was a little embarrassed to see Su Nian Qin who was awake.

    Su Nian Qin  lifted the quilt and got up from the bed. He was lying down well-dressed, so he slept all night and his clothes were wrinkled. He said, "How is he?" He was afraid that the man would be dead as soon as he woke up.

    "At least it hasn't deteriorated. Xiao Lu said you are very anxious."

    Su Nian Qin  turned away, concealing his worry.

    Yu Wei Lan approached him and sorted out the wrinkles on his clothes and the raised collar.

    "You have grown taller." Yu Wei Lan's hands are soft like a mother.

    "Yeah." Su Nian Qin was suddenly quiet.

    "I used to forget to turn the collar." Yu Wei Lan smiled.