"Ok - I said closing my eyes to feel the warmth, he was ruffling my hairs and I smiled at that.

The flight took off and he tightly held me, I was admiring him that how much he understands me, how he himself held me close when the flight took off.
Slowly I fell in deep slumber on his shoulder.

I was woken up by ahad, he told me we are about to land. I drank few sips of water. After sometime we landed in Mumbai. It feels great to be on your homeland, right...

We came out of the flight, as we came out of the airport. We saw Mark standing there, he took the luggage from us and we both went in the car. We sat on backseat and Mark drove us to penthouse. As we arrived, first thing I did was to lay on the couch without even removing my footwear as I was really tired.

The flight was 10 hours long and I was really tired, I was laying on couch and if anyone comes and sees me like this they will surely think that a dead body is lying on the couch. Ahad placed the luggage in the room, came and sat on the one seater sofa.

"Tired?? - he asked rubbing his eyes which were red and puffy.

"Yess very much - I said sighing a breath.

"Go and sleep - he said rubbing his temple by his fingers.

"You also come, you are looking more tired then me - I said dragging him to room, as we came to room. I quickly went to freshen up as I really need a shower.

I wore a simple kurti with palazzo, as I came out of washroom I saw ahad already asleep. He looked extremely adorable while sleeping, I giggled at the way he was sleeping. I switched of the lamp and went near him, covering both of us in duvet. I went in deep slumber snuggling into him more.

* * *

I woke by my phone making sound, I got up rubbing my eyes and yawning. I looked at the screen to see Inaya calling. I am sure, she called me to tease me and to know the details of our honeymoon. Because of the continuous ringing of phone, ahad also got up and leaned his head on the headboard. I picked up the call.

"Hii inay..... - I started but was cut off as I heard the sobbing sound from the other side. Ahad and I looked at each other shockingly.

"What happened inaya, are you ok - asked ahad putting the phone on speaker, I was really restless.

"Ah.....ahad bh.....bhai (brother) Rey......reyan - she couldn't continue and again started sobbing hysterically.

My palms were sweaty just thinking about what had happened, I was really restless. Every negative thought were coming in my mind.

"Reyan, what happened to him. Inaya tell me please, we both are getting restless - I said, my hands literally started trembling because of the way she was weeping and crying.

"His Acc.....accident, he.... go....got in....into an acc....accident - said Inaya crying, ahad and me yelled "What" in unison. Suddenly the call disconnected and I was still in shock. Ahad quickly called sharik bhai (brother) and asked him in which hospital reyan bhai was admitted.

I couldn't utter a word, I was sitting on bed silently in the same position thinking what inaya said. At first I thought she was joking but the way she was sobbing made my heart broke into pieces. I was shocked because he is like my big brother and I can't see him in this condition.

* * *

Ahad's pov.