~

اپنے انجام سے واقف ہوں مگر کیا کروں

مجھے اِک شَخص نے دیوانہ بنا رکھا ہے

Apnay Anjaam Se Waqif Hon Magar Kia Karon
Mujhay Ik Shakhs Ne Dewaana Bana Rakha Hai..!

<><><><>

Ibrahim looked into his son's eyes after what felt like an eternity.

The same grey eyes that his Minahil had .

A pained expression took place on his face but it didn't last long as it was replaced with pure rage .
He was the reason that his wife wasn't here today.
He was the reason that his Minahil died

Hadi gripped Najia's hand, ready to head towards their car.
They started walking but as soon as they walked past him, his father stopped them.

"Mar dia na mery biwi ko tumny, le li na uski jaan " he spat at him.
Najia's grip tightened on Hadi's hand and she pulled him towards their car when she noticed that he had stopped .

Hadi's jaw clenched and his other hand fisted until his knuckles turned white.
"Kitna badqismat hun main jo tum jaisa galeez insaan de dia mujhy Allah ny " Ibrahim continued bellowing.

She finally dragged him to their car and stood in front of him.
He looked at her and tried his best to cover up his emotions but she saw right through those glistening eyes of his.

She shook her head at him and wounded her arms around his neck.

Hadi wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her back.

No words exchanged.

They sat in the car and he drove back to their house.
Once they arrived Najia took Hadi's clothes out and sent him to shower while she showered in the other room .

She sat on the bed and waited for him to come out of the bathroom and when he did, she opened her arms for him....he smiled in return.
He neared her and layed his head in her lap while she caressed his hair and occasionally his jaw as well.

"Sleep" he said removing her hands after a while, but she frowned and shook her head.

She opened The blanket and held it for him who was busy admiring the girl in front of him.

He would've been nothing without this precious creature of God.

Najia grabbed his arm when she saw him staring and made him lay down and then climbed on top of him, resting her head oh his beating heart.

He lazily draped his arms around her body and tucked her closer to his.

Soon the tiredness started showing its signs and made them close their eyes...succumbing them in a much needed slumber.

The couple woke up to the chirping of the birds and the beautiful sun rays making it's presence known through the windows.

Hadi opened his eyes and found her with her head in the crook of his neck, her soft snores hitting his skin.

He caressed her head and kissed the crown of it a few times when she started waking up.