I Love You

Seokjin was discharged from the hospital after a week cause his scars were healed and he was all fit again but he had some other surprises for his lover

On the other hand Jungkook was so worried because Jin wasn't receiving his calls he called over and over again but no response he panicked, he drove home to expect Seokjin there but as he entered the house the lights were off as if no one wax present in the house he was just about to exit when they lights switched on revealing his friends and Mrs. Kim they all smiled at Jungkook and indicated him to look him.
As Jungkook turned back he saw Seokjin kneeling down with a box in his hand And Jungkook knew what was happening he kept his hand on his mouth as he cried happily

'Kookie, I'm sorry I left you alone for 3 years, I can't even imagine how tough it would have been for you to see me lying there unconscious for 3 years but now I want to change all the sadness and sufferings into Joy, Jungkook I want you in my life I never imagined I would be like this, I never believed in love but here I am proposing you and trust me i couldn't be any happier I thought me being a mafia would affect our lives and you would leave me but i was wrong you stayed by my side in the times it wasn't necessary but you still did and now I want you to be by my side forever'
'Kookie will you marry me?'

Jungkook let out a chocked sob as he knelt down to Seokjin's level as his lover smiled warmly and wiped and kissed his tears. Jungkook spoke
'YES! I'LL MARRY YOU JINNIE!!!!!'

Seokjin lifted Jungkook in his arms as he spin around releasing a giggle from Jungkook and happy tears from their friends and Mrs.Kim
-----------------------------------------------------------------

*WEDDING DAY*
Jungkook was panicking because he was quite unsure of his look he was not sure if Seokjin would like him in this attire or not.

Seokjin was standing there in the front podium waiting for the priest to call his lover as he was dying to see his Kookie.

-This is Seokjin's attire-

Jungkook came in a beautiful attire accompanied by Jimin as they walked down, Jungkook looking absolutely angelic and Seokjin entake a sharp breath looking at his lover looking so pretty.