He would never admit it, but he appreciated his friends a lot.

.•° ✿ °•.

THIRD POV

"So I'm not gonna see you for a week? Aw, that sucks," Y/n pouted, as she hung her hand on Bakugou's arm. 

The two were walking back to the dorms together in the dewy evening sight. the light breeze caused their hairs to sway slightly, and the branches create a rustling sound. 

"Yeah. I'm not excited though," he grumbled back. Y/n smirked. 

"Aww, are you going to miss me Katsuki?" she teasingly said, causing the male to blush fiercely and look away. 

I didn't say that dumbass," he growled, causing her to chuckle lightly.

"I know I'm going to miss you a lot 'Suki," Y/n said softly. His eyes widened at the nickname she called him, causing his blush to darken. 

"Me too," he said so lowly, close to a whisper. Y/n caught it though, and smiled to herself. 

.•° ✿ °•.

Time flew faster than the pair had expected, and it was now time for Bakugou's departure.
Y/n woke up super early to go see her boyfriend right before he left, as well as giving him a bit of her snack stash so he can eat on the way there. She also packed a few drinks and sanitization essentials, put them in her tote bag, and went to the 2A dorms.

As she arrived, she saw everyone at the steps with their suitcases, just about to head to the buses. When a tuft of ash blond hair came to her view, she rushed over and captured him in a hug. 

"Hey, I wanted to see you before you left. I also brought you some stuff to eat on your way there, I hope that's okay," she said softly as she nuzzled in his chest.
He smiled into her hair, inhaling her scent one last time before he left. The two were oblivious to the stares his classmates were giving.

Soon, a deep voice interrupted them. "Bakugou, we're heading out," Mr. Aizawa called, eyeing the two. Said boy reluctantly let go of his girlfriend and sighed. Y/n chuckled softly at his pouting face. 

"Say safe love, and call me when you get there," she said, grabbing his cheeks gently and placing tender kisses on the corner of his mouth. This caused Bakugou's face to erupt in red. 

"Yeah, whatever. I will," he grumpily replied, kissing her forehead and nose before walking off, leaving her blushing as well.

"Isn't that the girl that came to study with him a few months ago to study with him?" His classmates questioned, making Bakugou's friends smirk. 

"Yup, she is."

.•° ✿ °•.

As the hero course students were at their training camp, Y/n and Michiko decided to catch up on their studies, and follow the regular routine they used to have. 

"So... I asked her out, and she said yes," Michiko said as the two arrived back to the dorms after their long day. The hero course students had been away for a total of four days, and would be coming back tomorrow.

Y/n smiled brightly at her friend. "I told you it would work out!" 
"Heh, yeah. We have a date two days from now too."

"I'm so proud of you Mich," Y/n said, entering the dorm door. To her surprise, everyone was crowded at the TV area, watching the news keenly. 

The two friends glanced at each other before swiftly heading to where their other classmates were. 

"What's going on?" Y/n questioned. She could feel her heart in her throat, and sweat was beginning to drip down her forehead. 

"The hero course students were ambushed... again," One of them replied. 

Y/n's breathe hitched. She felt herself get dizzy, making her knees buck as she kneeled on the ground. 

"This can't be happening right now..."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

This chapter took me three hours to write... I'm never listening to pop music while writing EVER! Also, this chapter is kinda boring too lol, i hope you still all enjoyed it :0
I also wanna change the cover- if you know good cover makers, PLEASE TELL ME THEIR HANDLES!
Also, about my new fanfic... it's a Tokyo Revengers one!! I need you guys to tell me who it'll be about though.
The choices are Mitsuya, Rindou Haitani, Mikey or a Bonten reverse harem. Or anyone you all have in mind! 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter- even though it's probably the worst one yet- and don't forget to vote, comment, share, you know the drill!

Stay safe lovelies!

-M