"Stay!" Harumi spoke. "No.. don't leave. We just want to talk. Please, Lloyd. We won't hurt you, we promise. If you want, you can stay there, we can stay here. Just listen to us."

Lloyd took her words skeptically, but sat down where he was. He was on high guard, but he wanted to know what they were going to tell him. Harumi sighed calmly that they had managed to persuade him to listen. She was looking at Morro, who did not seem to feel in his waters that he was in the same room as Lloyd.

"Are you... feeling well, Morro?"

"Yes...! Yes. Heh.. yes." He was not. He was very sorry. He was looking at Lloyd, and he wanted to throw himself back into that cold, burning water. He later find out that Lloyd was really just.. a child.

"So? What do you want? Where am I? Have you two joined forces and want to kill me?! If that's a Yes, this will not happen."

"No. We don't want that. Actually..." She looked at Morro, who nodded slowly. "We want to apologize."

"What?!" Lloyd was watching them. "You're kidding..."

"We're not kidding."

There was a small silence. Harumi looked at her cousin, who had begun to hug his feet, staring at the ground. She knew he wasn't going to talk too soon, so she started-

"Lloyd, I'm sorry." Morro had spoken first to the girl's surprise. "I shouldn't have possessed you then, to put all my anger on you. It wasn't your fault and I realized too late that.. you were just a child.. I was an idiot! Blind. I'd was blinded by a stupid Prophecy! Forgive me, but you don't have to, I don't forgive myself either. I just... I want you to know I'm sorry, Lloyd. You didn't deserve anything bad in your life. You're too, good..."

Lloyd listens. Process. But he didn't say anything.

Harumi had realized that Lloyd wouldn't tell them anything, not yet. It was her turn now.

"Lloyd, I realized my mistake late." His attention was on her now. "I know that maybe these excuses really don't mean anything now, that the deed has already been done, but I want you to know... that I'm sorry. I wanted so much to see my parents again, I was so depressed by their death, and you.. you were the only one who was in the light to blame for my loss.. It wasn't your fault.. I realized this late. Hate has corrupted my mind and I'm sorry I broke your heart. Hey, it wouldn't have worked. We're relatives, cousins, aren't we, Morro?"

"Cousins?" Lloyd was confused for a long time, and his voice echoed.

"Well, yes. Morro and I have-" Giggle. "We have time to talk. A lot, time. And I found out that we have a lot in common, that maybe we are really relatives, cousins. And from what Morro told me about his experience with Wu, that in a way Wu is Morro's adoptive father, that means he is his son, Morro your cousin, and I may be very presentiment to be Morro's cousin, that makes us all three relatives, cousins!"

Lloyd was almost gaping. Many details and information suddenly thrown away carefully. But something seemed to light up in him, in his good and bright golden soul.

"Does that mean we're cousins...? All three of us?!"

"So it seems." Harumi approved, smiling briefly.

Lloyd thought for a while. Try to find the best way for him to handle the situation. Just now had two cousins, who were former criminals, but they were his. He gets up and get closer to them, sitting down again.

"Morro, Harumi," They looked at him curiously and with a little fear. "Everyone deserves a second chance, doesn't they? And a bad season everyone in this family had, right? Even me."

Morro and Harumi felt forgiven, smiling. One weaker than the other.

"And can we all get back to Ninjago?" Lloyd asked.

"That... we don't know that, Lloyd." Morro replied.

"Do you know how you got here?"

"No. We woke up here. We don't know how we got here or where exactly we are in the first place."

"Well," Lloyd stood up. "How about we find the way out together as a family."

In front of them were Lloyd's hands outstretched in front of them, with his smile. The eyes of the two former villains had met, following in his blondy hands, rising from the ground like a Family.

--

I made this mini fic because of these, Miracles! From what you know, (if you found out), Morro and Harumi are cousins! And Harumi and Lloyd 'siblings', as Tommy Andreasen wrote on Twitter.

And honestly, I'm glad they're relatives. Because I don't ship Morrumi. At ALL. Sorry for those who did. If you still do, it's not my problem, everyone has their own tastes.

And I made a mini fic! At 5 AM. Because- because yes, mhm. Enjoy.