Mv shooting

Tw//sexual harassment

Siyeon and Bora arrived at the Kim's Company, holding hands while silently walking towards their assigned practice room. Siyeon took secret glances towards the small girl and admired her side profile.

'Bora's just amazing and spectacular. Who wouldn't like her?' Siyeon mentally said.

"Yoohyeon's just forgot to bring her uncomfortable converse shoes. I don't even know why she loves those shoes" Bora said, breaking the silence between them as Siyeon opened the door of the practice room.

"Well, I think that's one of Yoohyeon's weird habits" Siyeon burst out laughing at her own statement, Bora joining her.

"Yeah, she's really weird and I love that about her" Bora responded when Minji entered the room with a very much famous person.

"Bestfriend things, I really wish to have" Minji thought as she heard Bora said those things about Yoohyeon.

"Hey guys, how's the room?" Handong said with all smiles while hugging them unexpectedly. The two were surprised at the sudden gesture of the celebrity.

"It's huge and we can actually sleep here if permitted" Siyeon shyly joked, making Handong and Minji laughed. The chinese girl was searching for a certain person as her eyes were scanning the room.

"Yoohyeon's might be a bit late." Bora stated, looking at Minji and nodded. 

"I really can't wait to meet her Minji"Handong jumped and hugged the president, kissing her cheeks. Just as she was about to break from the hug, Minji heard something fell from the ground, revealing Yoohyeon's converse shoes on the floor as the silver haired girl clumsily picked it up and stared at the president with those avoiding gazes.

"Yoohyeon..." Minji said but was cut off by a nervous laugh coming from the girl. The other three in the room was just standing as they witnessed the most awkward scene of the day.

Yoohyeon who were still sitting on the floor with her head down as Minji tried to help her up but the former was just so stubborn to accept the help from the president as she shoved her hand away.

"I can manage, Minji" Yoohyeon said in a serious tone of voice, struggling to stand up brushing off her pants from some dust of the floor.

"Hi, I'm Handong, Minji's talent as well. You must be The Kim Yoohyeon" Handong took Yoohyeon's body for a sudden hug.

"I'm really glad to meet you, Minji talked a lot about you with me..." The chinese girl added as she was nudged by the president to stop but she was unstoppable as she added some.

"I mean, about your talent and your friends here" Handong added as she nervously smiled at her friend and then looked at Yoohyeon who shyly smiled, blushing.

"Well, we're here to watch you have a vocal practice. So, the room's all yours" Minji said as the trio nodded.

"Wait, are we here for a vocal practice, right?" Yoohyeon asked in whisper. Siyeon and Bora glared at her and mentally facepalmed, giggling.

"Yah, why didn't you tell me. Bora! Lee Siyeon-ssi. I should've went here with youearlier" Yoohyeon whisper yelled at her friends who were unbothered, laughing.

As the three were bickering, Handong was staring at Minji as the latter was gazing at Yoohyeon's whining episode.

The president was surprised when Handong pinched her blushing cheeks as she glared at her own talent slash friend.