10

November 24th, 2019 - Sunday - 5 AM

I wake up to someone shaking me. "Please let me sleep, I'm so tired." They keep shaking me and I roll over and see Tommy hovering over me. I look at him and close my eyes again "What do you want?" He smiles at me and says "Wanna watch the sunrise? We can walk down to the beach so you don't have to drive. I already have a bag packed too. Please" I grunt and say "ughhh fine. Give me a minute".

I roll out of bed and walk to the bathroom. My eye bags are huge, oh whatever it's just Tommy I'm seeing right now. I splash some water on my face to wake me up and I walk out of the bathroom. I see Tommy stand by the door and I walk over to him "You look gorgeous queen." Tommy says with a smirk. I punch him in his shoulder and he puts his shoes on and we head out.

The walk to the beach is silent. I think it's just because of how tired we are.

In a blink of an eye, we arrive at the beach. I kind of forget the whole walk that we just did. Tommy lays down the blanket and I lay down on the blanket. He taps on my shoulder and says "Come on Y/n, you're going to miss it." I sit up and see the prettiest sunrise I have ever seen. I sigh in awe and look over at Tommy. I catch him looking at me but chose to ignore it. I lay on Tommy's shoulder and say "Thank you." I can feel him smile and I fall back asleep.

~~~~~

7 AM

I wake up to Tommy poking me yelling "WE FELL ASLEEP! EVERYONE'S GOING TO WORRY ABOUT US. WE HAVE TO HURRY HOME!" I quickly get up and fold the blanket. I stuff it into his bag and we both fast walk home. Tommy gets upset with how slow I'm walking and grabs my hand to basically drag me back home.

When we open the door, I see Ranboo standing there. He looks down at our hands that are interlocked and gives us a look. I quickly let go of Tommy's hand and say "Hi. How was the hangout?" His face goes all red and says "Y/n, I can explain that, but you also need to explain to me about why your hands where interlocked." My face grows red and I say "Can we please not do this in front of Tommy." Ranboo stands up and says "No Y/n, I think Tommy should actually hear this."

Tears start coming down my face. I try so hard to hold them back, but it doesn't work. I grab Ranboo's hand and lead him upstairs to the room. I start yelling through my sobs. "Are you kidding me Ranboo. You have no right to do that to me ever, especially in front of Tommy. You think it's funny to joke about this, but its not. I am so hurt by you, and you know Tommy and I are just best friends. He brought me to the beach to watch the sunrise because of how upset I was. it would also be nice if you told me you were coming here."

Ranboo gets upset, and I can tell through his facial expressions. "Y/n, you are the one that came to California and didn't even tell me. You also came to my house AND NEVER TOLD ME. So you have no right to get mad at me for coming her unannounced. You also never texted me back yesterday and I worried about you." I scoff and say "Oh really, seems like you didn't worry about me when you were with another girl. You know, I wouldn't care if you were if you TOLD ME. Why do you never communicate to me about these things. You know I wont get upset."

Ranboo is now crying a little and says "I didn't think we would still be dating after I left. I thought that once I leave the UK, it's over." I'm shocked. "What were all those good morning calls, or flirty messages then?" He sighs and says "I didn't kno-know how to let you down...easily."

I tell him "Please get out. Actually no, stay and hangout with Tubbo, and maybe invite that one girl you were hanging with today. I need to get out." I leave the room with tears running down my face. Wilbur sees me in the hall and says "Everything alright?" I ignore him and go to the front door. Tommy sees me walk out of the house and says "You ok?" I ignore him as well, but he follows me.

I turn around and say "Please leave me alone." Tommy shakes his head and I just let him stay with me.

We walk around town in silence. Tommy once in a while points out fun things, and I acknowledge them, but also go back to my thinking.

Tommy asks about Ranboo and I and I say crying "Tommy, I think Ranboo and I were meant for each other, but we just did it the wrong way."

-----

So ya, this is the end... I'M SORRY IT ENDS OFF ON A BAD NOTE, NEED TO MAKE YALL SAD <333 but I hope you people enjoyed this! sorry if you see grammar mistakes, I barley checked over my work, i kinda just got everything written down and went with the flowwwwww

I might make a part 2 to this tho hehe who knows, will you stay with ranboo or end up with tommy-

lmk if thats something you ppl would like-

anyways, hope you queens enjoyed <333

(966 words)