3

August 18, 2019 - Sunday - 8 AM

I wake up in a huge black hoodie that says 'california beaches' and grey sweatpants. I look around and see that I'm in a bed and see Ranboo on the floor wrapped up in blankets. He seems to be saying something, but I'm not quite sure. Might just be sleep talking. I get up and see my dress neatly folded on a dresser and head to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see that I'm a hot mess. I wipe off the makeup from last night and try to freshen up the best I can. When I walk back out, I see Tommy and Tubbo sitting on the bed. They both look at me and say "Good morning" at the same time. I say good morning back and lay back down on the bed behind him.

Tommy turns around and says "Where did you and Ranboo sneak off to last night?" I respond in a groggy voice "We went to go star gazing since this party was boring. All I remember was falling asleep in the car on the way back." Tommy nudges me and says "Yeah, Ranboo carried you in and I helped you change into his clothes." I get up and ask "Wait, these are his? I thought they were yours Tommy?" He looks at the hoodie and back at me "Do you really think I own a hoodie that says 'california beaches'." I look down at it and realize he's right.

We all head downstairs and Tubbo starts making pancakes. About 10 minutes later, Ranboo comes downstairs with his hair all messed up and we all say in unison "Good morning". He looks at us and smiles and sits down. I walk over to him and say "Wow you're a mess" as I fix his hair. He smiles and says "Yeah, I know." I look at him and say "Well do you also know that you sleep talk?" He looks and me confused and I just giggle.

We all stop talking once the food is ready and just eat. Once and a while you hear a cough, but all of us were to hungry to talk.

After breakfast, we all headed into the living room and Tubbo asked "Anyone want to watch a movie?" I say yes and Tommy and Ranboo say yes as well.

We turn on Iron Man and grab popcorn. (yes i know it is the morning, let them live) We all talk during the movie and I'm the only one genuinely paying attention, due to my love for the marvel industry. Ranboo can tell and keeps asking me questions about the movie as it moves along, since he isn't paying attention.

Once the movie finishes, Ranboo gets up and goes off to the bathroom. He was sitting next to me and now my side is cold due to the empty space there now. Tommy gets up and sits next to me and puts his arm around me in a friendly way "So Y/n, what do you want to do today?" I look at him and think about it for a bit. I'm not quite sure what I want to do today.

Tubbo speaks up and says "Why don't we go shopping? I need new clothes anyways, the other ones are getting old." I smile and nod. Ranboo comes out and we tell him the plan for today.

I run off to the bathroom to shower and once I get out, I realize that I don't have a towel or change of clothes. I yell for anyone but no one responds. I yell again and I hear a deep voice come from the other side of the door "You ok?" It's Ranboo. I say in an awkward tone "Uhhh, I forgot a towel and I don't have any clothes, could you find something for me please?" He pauses before he speaks "Yeah just give me a minute."

I could hear him rummaging in the room over and suddenly I hear a knock at the door. He says "I left the clothes and towel outside the door, I'm gonna leave and give you privacy." And once I hear the door shut, I open the door and quickly scan the room. Once I see no one there, I grab the clothes and towel.

After drying myself off, I look at the clothes he gave me. Wow. He gave me a huge grey hoodie (guessing it's his) that says "fresh" in black that's in the corner and gave me a pair of Tubbo's black sweat pants. I mean Tubbo and I are the same height so he has the right idea. I put on the clothes and, surprisingly, the outfit doesn't look horrible. It does look like I'm ready for bed though and not a day out.

Oh well.

~~~~~~

2 PM

I close the front door behind us as I reach for my keys in my purse. This outfit looks strange with a purse but it's ok. I start hearing Tommy and Ranboo call for shotgun and I laugh at the fact they are fighting over it. Once I get in, I see that Tubbo has stolen the seat and I high-five him. I roll down the windows and tell them to get into the back.

Tommy takes the aux cord and starts playing annoying music. All of us complain but Tommy just says we have horrible taste. Tubbo speaks up saying "Tommy, we don't want to hear Quackity singing, even though he is an amazing singer." Tommy gets even more upset and says "It's beautiful Tubbo, you just don't know true art." We all roll our eyes and Tommy gives up. He hands the aux to Ranboo and he starts playing Lemon Demon.

We all jam along and Tommy frowns. We know he loves the music though.

The drive feels like so much fun. I feel so happy and so grateful to know them all, especially Tommy.

------

(995 words)