8

November 1st, 2019 - Friday - 10:38 AM

I arrive at Tubbo's house and see Ranboo ready with his luggage. I'm really going to miss him. I help him put his luggage into his car and we all climb in. Tubbo uses the aux and tries to make this the best last few minutes we all have together. We all sing along to the music and dance around. Even though I'm driving, I still dance around.

The drive feels so short, I wish I had more time with him. I get out of the car and help Ranboo get his luggage out. Tubbo gets out and gives Ranboo a huge hug. They hug for a long time, but they are best friends, they should.

When they let go, Tubbo climbs into the car crying and Ranboo faces me. Tears start forming in my eyes and I give him the tightest hug ever. I start bawling my eyes out and don't want to let go, but sadly, I have to. When I let go, I see the tears in his eyes too. It's so hard for him, he has to leave his best friend and girlfriend.

I give him one last kiss goodbye, and it was the best kiss ever. When I let go of his hand, I feel like I am letting go of him forever, even though I know I will see him again. Hopefully, soon.

The drive home is silent. Both of us just want to go lay in our beds and go to sleep to forget about the pain of him leaving. Once I drop Tubbo off, I decide to go to Tommy's to hopefully get cheered up.

When I knock on his door, his mom answers and says he is streaming. I have a perfect idea.

I quietly walk into his room and I see he has face cam on. I smile and wave and he looks confused. "Chat, Y/n isn't her-" I scream and hit him and he jumps out of his chair screaming.

I laugh and he gets all butthurt about it and says "Y/n, that wasn't funny." He does a jokingly frown and I laugh even harder because he looks so stupid.

Once I finish my laughing fit, I ask "So, what are you streaming?" He smiles and says "I was just on the DSMP running around and I was about to end. I have been streaming for four hours." I smile and say "Well, goodbye stream. Have a wonderful day and please eat something and drink water!" I blow a kiss and Tommy says "Well, this is the end of the stream. Do what Y/n says and don't forget to TWITCH PRIME. OK BYEEE" He turns off the stream and hugs me.

He asks if I'm ok and I just tell him that Ranboo left and everything and he nods.

He asks what I want to do and I don't really know. I haven't done something with Tommy in forever. I just say "Wanna watch a movie" He smiles and runs downstairs to his living room. I quickly run after him and follow him.

~~~~~

November 9th, 2019 - Saturday - 5 PM

I get off face time with Ranboo and open my laptop. Since I have thanksgiving break soon, I try to look for flights that I can book. I quit my job though, so I would have to ask my parents to pay for this.

I see a flight open for the 23rd and I text my parents asking. Surprisingly, they agree with no questions.

I go to text Ranboo, but I want this to be a surprise. I just hope he doesn't get mad or anything and lets me stay with him.

I get a text from a group chat with Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and George. They named it the BriTish Freaks 8==D

I giggle at the name and see a message from Wilbur: Hey geeks, want to go to the US together? When are you off school?

I text back quickly: wait i was just planning to meet up with ranboo/surprise him-

Tubbo says: OMG YES YES

Tommy says: which state?

Wilbur says: Probably California? Or Florida?

I quickly say: CALIFORNIA PLEASEE!!!!

Everyone agrees and George doesn't respond. He's probably asleep. We all plan to go on the 23rd, like how I planned before, and we are getting an air bnb in California.

I start getting super excited and call Tommy.

I can't wait.

-----

Sorry this chapter is shorter, next chapter will definitely be a long one <33

(740 words)