2

August 17, 2019 - Saturday - 1 PM

My music on my phone pauses as the ringtone starts happening. I put my pencil down and see it's a facetime from Ranboo. I accept it and he says "Y/n, Tubbo and I are having a party, do you want to come over before it and help us get ready?" I respond quickly with "Uhm, probablyyyy, I just have to finish up my homework and get ready. I'll send you a message when I'm on my way?" Ranboo smiles and nods and I end the call. I rush through my homework and take a quick shower.

After doing my makeup for 30 minutes, I go to my closet to find a dress to wear. I look around and a navy blue one spots my eye. I try it on and take a picture on snapchat and send it to Ranboo and Tubbo to ask if it's ok to wear.

TW!! BODY IMAGE (remember, your body is perfect just the way it is and i know it is super hard to believe but every body is different and every body is beautiful!)

They tell me it's perfect and I ask how many people are going. Tubbo responds with a couple of people. I mean, not to be rude but Tubbo and Ranboo don't know that many people besides the people on twitch. I grab a purse along with my keys and head to my car. I put my heels in the passenger seat and start making my way to Tubbo's house.

I drove for about 30 minutes and arrive at Tubbo's house. I knock on the door and I'm greeted by Ranboo. I hug him and he hugs me back. We stand there for a second and I realize I should probably pull away, so I do and smile at him. He welcomes me inside and I see Tubbo hanging up lights. I look around and see the place cleaned up with cups and food out. I speak confused "Tubbo, with all of the food and drinks you put out makes me think there's more than just a couple of people coming." Tubbo looks at me and says "Oh yeah! Tommy invited some last minute people and says they are inviting other people too so I just put out a lot just incase." He smiles and I smile back.

I walk into his living room and see Ranboo in an Hawaiian shirt and black pants and a black belt. I say "Wow Ranboo, fancy." He smiles and says "You don't look too bad yourself" I giggle and say "Wanna play mario cart before Tubbo asks us to help him with decorations." He nods and excitedly grabs the Wii remotes.

We play for a couple of minutes and hear the front door open. I turn around to see Tommy and he waves at me and I smile back. Ranboo speaks up and says "I FINALLY PASSED YOU!" And I whip my head around to see myself stuck in a wall. I laugh and lightly kick and nudge Ranboo to try to bother him and distract him. Luckily, it worked and I pass him at the last second and win the cup. I stand up and say "HAHAHAHAHA YOU SUCK!" Ranboo laughs and looks at me and says "You distracted me, I want a rematch!" I try to stand up taller to seem more intimidating and say "Nope, this just shows how amazing I am.".

I head back to my car to get my heels and put them on since the party is starting soon and I am already seeing some cars start to park on the street. I run in and say "Tubbo, people are already arriving." Tubbo smiles and heads to the front door to greet everyone. I walk over to Tommy and hug him and properly greet him. We talk for a bit and Ranboo walks over "Y/n, I don't know anyone here, can we stick together please?" I smile and pat him on the arm "Of course Ranboo."

Music starts playing and I look at Ranboo and grab his hand "Lets dance!" Ranboo looks at me with a concerned look on his face but allows me to drag him outside to dance. Ranboo and I dance like no one is watching. I love the way he seems so free. I feel someone grab my shoulder and quickly turn around and see Tommy. He puts his arms up and says "I'm sorry! Probably not the best way to ask you to dance." I smile and say "You want to dance with me? What happened to being manly and being embarrassed of me?" Tommy rolls his eyes and grabs my hand and twirls me around.

We laugh and dance and I turn around to see Ranboo sitting on Tubbo's swing alone. I give Tommy a finger to say 'give me a second' and he nods. I make my way over to Ranboo but feel someone grab my hand. I turn around expecting it to be Tommy but I'm greeted by Tubbo. He looks at me and says "Y/n, you should sit with him and try to talk to him, I tried talking to him but he kept saying he was ok and insisted on me going back to the party." I nod and continue making my way to Ranboo.

He sees me and smiles "What happened to sticking together?" I frown and say "I'm really sorry, Tommy wanted to dance with me and I thought you were getting a drink. I'm here now and gonna stay here with you for the rest of the night, so what do you want to do?" Ranboo looks around and says "Honestly, I wanna ditch this place and stargaze, you down?" I smile and grab his hand "I'm always open for that." I start leading him to my car.

I turn it on and he says "Y/n, let me drive, Tubbo showed me this place and I wanna show it to you as well." I smile and switch spots with him.

~~~~~

9:52 PM

The drive is silent, but not the awkward silent, the comfortable silent. I look out the window and watch the trees and bushes pass by. I turn my attention towards Ranboo and say "Should I text Tubbo and Tommy and tell them we left?" Ranboo smiles and says "That would probably be a good idea." He grabs my hand. I feel the warmth transfer to my hand and keep my hand interlocked with his. I hope I'm not blushing.

The car suddenly stops and I look around to see that we are in a flower field next to the beach. I let go of Ranboo's hand and step out of the car. While doing so, I take off my heels and throw them into my seat and close my door. Ranboo looks at me and says you ready? I nod and he grabs my hand and leads me to this huge rock with grass patches and flowers on it.

It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Ranboo motions to lay down and I lay down next to him with out hands still holding each other. I look up at the sky and see many beautiful stars. I turn to face Ranboo and he keeps his focus on the stars "We don't see many stars in California." He then turns to focus onto me and says "Thank you for coming with me." I just smile and continue to stargaze with Ranboo.

-----

(1267 words)