She gets up to go but Yash pulls her back down chuckling "Sit down darling.. you can't bury yourself all by yourself na.. you need strength.. first eat then I'll help you.. you don't worry". She glares at him and smacks his shoulder "Uhhh I hate you..", he leans near her and whispers in her ears "Umm I don't think that true darling.. I think it's the opposite..", she turns a shade of pink. Vedant was burning seeing them together, he clears his throat bringing their attention back to him "Umm Unnati Dr.Yash would need to go to the hospital na.. I will stay here and help you.. take care of you". Yash didn't like the way Vedant was looking at her and neither was he getting any good vibes from him, he could see that even Unnati didn't seem very comfortable with him.

She becomes concious hearing him "Umm...", She keeps looking her and there "Umm..". Yash jumps in to answer "Vedant I'm on leave.. so I don't have to go to the hospital.. I'm here na.. I'll take care of her.. anyway she needs a doctor..", Unnati looks at him and nods and turns to Vedant "Yeah Vedant.. Dr.Yash is here.. anyway I'm fine.. you people only don't listen to me..". Vedant was left with no other choice "Okay fine Unnati.. take care.. call me if you need anything.. I'll leave now". He leaves from her house, Godd!! This guy sticks to her like glue yet she doesn't say anything.. and that day I tried to hold her hand she withdrew it so quickly.. and he keeps calling her darling.. how dare he call her that.. she is mine.. uhhh. He kicks his car with his foot and gets hurt "Fuckk!!!", He goes to the driver's seat limping.

Yash and Unnati were still sitting on the couch, Yash looks at her "Why did get so concious and uncomfortable around him.. he is your company's CMO.. that means you know him from long na.. then why". She looks at him "I don't know.. I was comfortable around him.. but it's like since the past few months everything changed suddenly.. the way he looks at me.. his touch.. everything makes me uncomfortable.. I don't know why". He looks at her "Okay leave it.. now you need to eat.. you sit here.. I'll bring it", he gets up to go but she holds his hand "You made it??", He smiles and nods.

He goes and brings the kichdi in a plate for her, she keeps looking at him "You made it for me?". He sits down next to her "Yes darling", her eyes glisten with tears looking at him. He puts the plate aside and cups her cheeks "What happened darling.. you don't like Kichdi.. it's okay.. eat it just for today.. there wasn't anything in the kitchen.. so this was the only thing I could make.. I'm sorry darling.. please don't cry". She looks at him and holds his hand "No.. it's not that.. it's just that no one has done something like this for me..". He smiles and wipes her tears which were threatening to fall from her eyes "Darling.. I'm here now na.. you don't have to worry about anything now.. just keep giving me your cute smile and keep exploding like an atom bomb.. I'll take care of everything else.. okay.. so first no tears.. eat".

She smiles looking at him "Okay", he gives the plate to her and she eats it happily. He looks at her "You know Akshara told me.. it's very difficult to make you eat when you are sick..", she smiles sheepishly looking at him "That.. she too can't Cook like me.. so she na.. orders tasteless food when I'm sick.. and I hate it.. but this is nice". Yash smiles looking at her "Ohhoo I got a compliment.. great". Suddenly a thought comes into her mind "Aree what will you eat..", Yash looks at her "Same kichdi", she looks at him "No no why.. you order something for yourself na..". He smiles looking at her "Why can't I eat it.. is it bad.. (she shakes her head).. when you can eat why can't I eat it.. and moreover I like it.. wait I'll go get my plate also".

She keeps looking at him, No one had done such things for her and these little things he was doing for her was making her fall for him harder. She had never trusted anyone easily but with him she felt like she could trust him with anything, her heart would always feel serene in his presence. It felt like everything she had wished for was finally coming true, all the love and care she had wished for is getting filled in her life with his presence. She felt glad for the day she had bumped into him. She didn't want to loose him at any cost.

He comes back filling his plate, he looks at her "What are you thinking?", She shakes her head and continues to eat. He looks at her "Can I ask you something", she nods. "Why do you keep quiet in front of your neighbours", she smiles a lot and looks elsewhere "There was a time when I used to care about what others think.. but now I have understood that they won't stop.. so I stopped trying to justify myself.. I know what I'm and I don't need to justify it to them or anyone.. yes I don't have anyone.. I don't even know how my parents were or who they were.. I just have one photo of them which my caretaker at the orphanage gave me but other than that nothing.. I don't even have any memories with them.. it does hurt when someone points that out to me.. but it's the truth na.. nobody can deny it".

Her eyes wells up with tears, he puts the plate down and pulls her into his embrace "Never say that again darling.. you have Akshara.. you have your friends.. and you have me.. I'll never leave you..", her tears soak his shirt. He pulls back and looks at her "No Unnati.. no more crying darling.. if you say you don't have anyone one more time.. I.. I'll kiss you.. so if you want me to kiss you then you can say it". She smiles through her tears looking at him "Okay.. Doc", he smiles and wipes her tears "Moreover atom bombs look good only when they explode..". She hits on chest "I'm not an atom bomb", he holds both her hands in his smiling "See this is why I call you atom bomb".

She narrows her eyes at him, and pulls out her hands from his and gives him one hard punch in his shoulder "Ooouuuu woman.. I'm not your punching bag.. seriously you are going to get me admitted in the hospital one day". She chuckles looking at him while he rubs his shoulder "Now how can I deny you when you want to see your atom bomb explode.. and you know na this is what you get when you call me atom bomb". He looks at her smirking "Okay 'MY' atom bomb..", he stress the my making her realise what she had said. She turns away blushing and runs off to the kitchen to wash her plate.

He makes her have the tablets and take rest again even though she whines that she is fine. Finally she agrees and sleeps for sometime. By the night Yash leaves from her house after making her have her dinner.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini