Serafall, the past never forgets/What is Mittelt really?

Începe de la început

Izou: (I still don't understand how Mittelt is so strong for her age she is only thirteen years old and...that blood thirsty look she had.)

Flashback

Izou and Mittelt was training and He noted that she was more aggressive this time in her attacks.

Mittelt was seen with good running down her face but the determination to still fight was still in her eyes.

He throws her up in the air and he teleports behind and slams her back down.

Izou: (She should be down from that I'll go check up on her)

Izou teleports down their to check up on her.

He walks up to her to check up on her but he sees something there shocked him a little

There laying in the crater.

Mittelt was smiling with blood coming form her head and mouth, not just any type of smile either.

The bloodthirsty killer kind of smile.

She headbutts Izou and sends him back a few feet, Izou recovers quickly and created some space.

Izou: (My suspicions about Mittelt were correct, there is no way she is just a fallen angel. It seems like she is something special...but I still want to know what is she really?)

Mittelt was just coming straight for him but she wasn't gunning for him like she usually does,

He taught her not giving her opponent anytime to catch his or her breath.

But now this time is different.

No....she was just walking like she was stalking her prey.

she was just walking like she was stalking her prey