knock knock

I got up to and walked up to the door. once opening I saw momo with a smile.

momo: "zuku how are you?"

izuku: "I am good mo-chan what brings you here?"

momo: "oh I was planning on hanging out with you, shield and kids. you are not busy right?"

izuku: "well I will leave in a few minutes. gotta pick up some people."

momo: "who?"

izuku: "a friend and an intern. intern is for me to train.and the other one is only a company.

momo: "I see. "

izuku: "dont worry I will return fast. why dont you stay here and hang out with girls while I pick them up. they will most likely stay here given this is my base.

momo: "alright. I see you soon then."

izuku: "yeah."

with that I left about 30 minutes later I arrived at the docs. there a small marine ship was docked. I parked my car and set out the greet them. a bunch of marines arrived salute me. then I saw the ship captain dropping the soldiers that were stationed in japan. there were about a hundred.

izuku: "hmm......I didnt expected to have this many people to be stationed here. captain."

captain: "yes sir?"

izuku: "is this hundred only for the city, or are they going to be spread to the country."

captain: "they will be spread around the country sir."

izuku: "I see. consider that one delayed then."

captain: "why sir?"

izuku: "because I am going to look into them first, then spread them around the country myself."

captain: "yes sir. here is the list."

izuku: "good now keep everyone on board captain. i will go on their files now."

after a hour I was done with it.

izuku: "now bring all of them here. "

after a several minutes they were all in front of me. I looked at the new arrivals one by one. so far nothing new or suspicious. so I let them go. 

izuku: "alright all of you go. except you two."

I pointed at two girls around the age of my students. one of them was a blonde haired rabbit mink aka carrot. and the other one was a girl with long straight hair with a lot darker shade of navy blue hair accompanied with her blue eyes. she was looking at me rather nervously but she was trying to keep her head cool. carrot on the other hand. was happy and desperately keeping her excitement in check.

 was happy and desperately keeping her excitement in check