10 ♡ His other side

Start from the beginning

His hand on his belt stopped moving.
Without turning around, he said " I understand that you can't take your eyes off this hot body, but I want to show my other beauties that I don't think you can bear to see them right now ..."

He meant his legs. "So go to that room and change your clothes."

Idiot!
He Thinks I had never seen the body shape!

I saw bodies which they were so much better than his!
The example is Jungkook and Jin ...

But this boy had a difference, I don't know if his physique was better or my looks had a different meaning ...

Without looking at him again, I entered a room next door and started changing my clothes.

Oh damn!
The fact that he now thinks that I fell in love with his ugly body is driving me crazy ...!

"I'm going out and waiting for you, come soon!"

I heard his voice.

I couldn't control myself " before you go, I'm gonna let you know that I saw lots of bodies... you are not the first, and you aren't supposed to be the last."

Shit
you shouldn't have said that, Hana!

It was more awkward...

He knocked on the closed door of the room and said from behind the door, "Whose body?"

I didn't understand if his voice was mischievous or angry or both ...

I grinned.
I was ready.
As I was opening the door, I said " much more hot and fit bodies than yours!"

Wow, I could see jealousy in his eyes!

I didn't stay more to see him and moved out of the dressing room.

He was coming behind me " there is no one more in shape than me! "

I preferred to let him drown in a sea of ​​his self-confidence and continued on the path I thought was right.

I opened the glassy door and ....

Oh my God!
What a great rally track!
I have never tried driving a rally car, but I love that risk.

I was lovingly looking at that damn fascinating track , when I heard Taehyug's voice right next to me

" whenever I'm not feeling well or I feel great , I come here , I can vent my anger when I'm angry and my excitement when I'm happy! That night, if we lost bowling bets on you and Jungkook, I wanted to bring you guys here. I have never been here with anyone, I always came alone. "

I turned to him, he was still staring straight ahead

" but I thought you were interested in art!"
I said.

"You can't live without art and I love to have it in my life , But on the other hand, you know , the risk of excitement is necessary for life; I won't be upset if I die at this risk ..."

He really has two different sides.

Part of him is quite kind and takes care of others ,
And the other part is a serious cool man with a great interest in risking his life...!

Kim Taehyung, I think I have a long way to know you!

And it makes this mission more enjoyable for me

" Have you ever tried the rally? "
He said as he put on his helmet.

" No!"

He tightened his helmet on his head.