|Chapter Thirty-Eight| Which Wig?|

Start from the beginning

"The owner of Pacha." I exhale heavily knowing who it exactly was.

"We need to get into that club. Two days will be enough for you to get that sorted Teo. I need eyes in all the CCTV camera's everything." I demand.

"Yes boss." And I cut the phone off.

Leonardo Huxley is one of the biggest gang leader out there. He owns most of the clubs in New Jersey, Las Vegas, Hawaii, Morocco and England. He was off the radars for a while but, this time I know he's planning something big.

 He was off the radars for a while but, this time I know he's planning something big

Alyana's POV

"Walk towards me with that stick." Jaiya tells me.

"I can't. I'm going to fall." I whine. I had fallen quite a bit and split my knee open but, Jaiya always tells me to stop being a wuss. I've been through worse which was true so why did this feel like it was the hardest thing I've ever done.

"Come on. You can do it. Stop being a baby." She says and I chuckle at what she said. It reminded me of Ivy.

"Okay but, if I fall it's your fault and this is my last time." Jaiya rolls her eyes and nods finally giving up on me. I walk towards her almost tripping but, I held my balance. I let out a squeal and walk towards Jaiya, grabbing her arms.

"Atta girl. I knew you had this. Now again." I shook my head in exhaustion.

"You need to. I mean you'll need to start walking sooner or later if you want to find your sister." Jaiya says and suddenly the adrenaline in my veins give me the strength to get myself up again. I had to do this for Ivy. I had too.

"Right girls. I need to take a picture of you both. Where the hell is Kye and Adriel?" Teo comes down from the stairs.

"Why?" I ask.

"They gone to get food." Jaiya says.

"Because we got a party to go too on Friday." Teo replies back to me.

"You got a lead?" Jaiya asks slightly shocked. Teo nods his head confidently. I could tell he was quite proud of himself.

"Okay. Let's get you fixed up then." Jaiya says and drags me upstairs. I grabbed on the staircase to climb up the stairs. "Come on. You got this. This is gonna be your first mission." Jaiya says excitedly.

"Oh I remember my first mission." Teo chuckles to himself.

"Yeah. You nearly killed me!" Kye slams the door shut.

"Food is here." Adriel shouted. You could see that he was hungry, more like hangry.

"Can we eat first and then we will get ready." Jaiya begs and Teo rolls his eyes while nodding his head.

"Fine but, be quick. I need this done as soon as possible or Jordan is going to bite my head off." Teo shouts and grabs one of the pizza boxes, taking it upstairs into one of the rooms.

"What pizza is it?" Jaiya asks.

"Without pineapple don't worry." Adriel says and started munching on his slice of pizza. I sat down quite nervous but, later Kye pulled out one of the Pizza and placed it in front me.

"Don't be shy. We're family now." Kye says and smiles.

"Did you say family?" Jaiya says sarcastically. I chuckle from the reference in fast and furious.

"Family is everything." I chuckle. Jaiya was quite startled from my response.

"I knew you was the one! I told you it wasn't only me." Jaiya gives a cheesy smile.

"Your breath stinks. Shut it." Adriel mutters and Jaiya rolls her eyes, carrying on eating her pizza.

"So Alyana. Why did you move to New Jersey?" Kye asked. I swallowed the pizza and took a sip from the coke can.

"Um my dad thought it was good to have a fresh start since my mum died." I answered honestly.

"Oh I'm sorry." Kye responds symmetrically.

"If it makes you feel any better, my parents chose to leave me." Jaiya says trying to ease the tension.

"Yeah, it's because you're fugly." Kye mutters.

"Shut up." Adriel smacks Kye on the head. I chuckle at Kye's sudden mood change.

"Oww that hurt. You've got hands made of a rock you know." Kye whines.

"I was just checking if there was anything there in that head of yours." Adriel answers back.

"Ha ha you're so funny."

"Stop arguing. I'm trying to eat my pizza in peace." Jaiya speaks up.

"Hey that's my pizza!" Kye cries.

"Your fault. Come on Alyana." Jaiya gets up and I swallow the last piece while grabbing Jaiya's hand.
As we walk upstairs and enter one of the room that mostly likely to be Jaiya's, she muttered something under her breath that I couldn't quite catch. I could tell that she was really nervous.

"I'm sorry. I've never had a girl in my room before." She chuckles.

"It's fine. Why are we going to that party anyways?" I ask.

She suddenly tenses up from the question. "Um so basically we think that there's a bigger lead. The evidence you gave to Teo led to some other stuff."

"Stuff?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, there was a gang at present there where Ivy was. That's why you heard that gun and you saw those chairs placed in the barn. Some people were murdered there." I gasped in shock.

"You mean Ivy could be dead?" I tear up.

"No no. Not that. We just think this is way bigger than anyone of us thought it was. I'm sure that they wouldn't kill a child." She explains. I nod my head and wipe my tears. She can't be dead.

"She will be fine. Don't worry." She said and wiped my tears. "Okay. Which wig?" Jaiya pulls out two wigs from her wardrobe. One of the colours being black and the other being ginger.

"Ginger girls are fiery." I say.

"Damn right they are." Jaiya smiles.