What Did I Just Sign Up For?

"IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" Came the voice of none other than Fat Gum, "EXCUSE US FOR NOT TAKING OFF OUR SHOES!" 

"Hehehe, I might steal that line," Mused the young vigilante, who was crawling on the ceiling. 

The heroes were running inside the main entrance of the house. Leading them was nighteye, who was at the front. They were running to the secret door they found from one of the thugs nighteye touched... Bad wording.

"They haven't done anything suspicious yet," Said Fat Gum, "I'm getting kinda worried, man." Rock lock said while running with the group, "We have no choice but to keep going now that we've started, though"

"I wonder if someone leaked information to them." Tamaki surprisingly said without stuttering.

"Hey! Don't anybody look at me!" Said the vigilante, "I may play outside of the law, but that doesn't mean I side with villains."

"We know spider-man," Nighteye bluntly said, "None of us think you'd do that,"

"Awww, look at that, you didn't forget the hyphen when you said my name!" Cooed the vigilante

"Enough!" shouted the police chief, "If someone leaked the information, they'd be avoiding us more smartly they should all be used to working together with one will already"

"They devote their all to their bond with their boss and brothers. They might feel ashamed now, but that makes them put more importance with their old bonds." Aizawa expressed, "This commotion..."

"The leader, chisaki, and his top dogs haven't shown themselves yet," Uttered the vigilante crawling on the ceiling above the heroes, "They're probably underground getting ready to hide or escape right now."

"That's not loyalty!" Screamed the manly red cactus sharkboi, "Forcing their henchmen to take responsibility and running away isn't manly!" While Fat Gum gruffly, also proudly, hummed.

While running down the hallway, crawling up on the ceiling in spider-man's case, nighteye suddenly stopped at one of the many flower vases they passed. This flower has a beautiful purple hue, but he didn't stop to look at the pretty flowers.

"This one," He voiced, "There is a device here to open the hidden passageway." He expressed while spider-man shot a web at the flower vase and handed it to Rock Lock "For the wife." He winked.

Rock lock just tossed the flower to the side while nighteye kept saying something about "pushing these wooden buttons will open up the secret door to Narnia." Or something.

"It's open..." He said like they don't see it opening, "It's like a ninja's secret base!" Gushed bubble girl and spider-man.

"Be careful with quirks we haven't seen before," Said Centipeder, but suddenly a group of villains sprung out of the hidden passage, one having a knife "Yoink" And the one with a knife, doesn't have a knife.... wait, what?

"Why are you wearing a yellow mask?" Asked spider-man hanging from a web down the ceiling, "And what's with the kitchen knife? are you cookin' or something."

"Bubble girl!" Cried centipeder, "Take one of them!" while he extended his arms and wrapped one of them up like how mister fantastic capture villains.

"Damn it!" Screamed the yellow masked villain, completely ignoring spider-man and charged at bubble girl. The female sidekick quickly reprimanded the assailant by using her quirk. Spawning some bubbles from the air around her, and threw them at the attacker's eyes. Successfully hindering their sight and effortlessly pinning him on the ground.

"C'mon, guys," Voiced the vigilante, "None of you even helped her!" booed the vigilante, still holding on to the knife, "But seriously, what's with the kitchen knife?" He said, handing it to a police officer.