This Ma Boo

"Hey, everyone!" Came the voice of Uraraka while entering the dorms, tsu beside her. Their classmates gave their 'hellos, and how was its' to the two, and both best friends started to make their way to the girls, who are sitting on the big couch in the middle.

"So how was today?!" Mina excitedly asked "Oh! why did Kiri enter by himself?" she asked"The big three talked to us. kero" Tsu said, technically not lying "Where is he by the way?" Innocently asked Uraraka

"Kirishima said he bought a new game and dragged the rest of the idiots with him," Kyoka said, while browsing her phone, she was lightly elbowed by Momo for calling their classmates that.

"So what got you guys this late?" questioned toru, "We stopped at a cafe close to our agencies for a little bit, and we all met up at a combini" Uraraka smiled, while they heard tsuyu gave a cute little "Kero." in the background. Since the other students can't learn about the upcoming raid the trio of Uraraka, Asui, and Kirishima decided to lie. Or a logical ruse, as Aizawa would say. He'd be proud.

"Plus we brought something for you girls," Uraraka said excitedly "Ohhhhhhhhh! what is it? what is it? what is it?!" Mina and toru were both excited gremlins.

"Well, it's only for yao-momo-chan. kero" Tsu bluntly said.

"WHATTT!?" screamed mina and her invisible best friend "You didn't bring us anything!?"

"It's going to be awkward if they brought me to you girls isn't it" Came a male voice, a voice they've heard before.

The male speaker was at the door, a smile plastered on his handsome face, "Excuse me, does one Momo yaoyorozu live here?" He asked with his ever so charming chuckle.

"Izu!?" screamed the heiress in shock, her other classmates who haven't seen him before are looking at him with confused faces. Izuku is wearing some black semi-skinny jeans, black high top converse, a plain black t-shirt and a brown checkered cardigan for the outer shirt

 Izuku is wearing some black semi-skinny jeans, black high top converse, a plain black t-shirt and a brown checkered cardigan for the outer shirt

Momo bolted off the couch to tackle hug her boyfriend, who luckily sensed the hug coming, and caught her in a soft loving embrace. Momo was sticking to him like how a koala clings to a branch, her face is buried on Izuku's chest, smothering her face on it, her arms around his waist, loving the feel of the embrace. While the other students just watch the interaction happened.

"Hey mo," Izuku softly said, before kissing her on the top of the head "Looks like I'm seeing you early" He smiled

"How-... wha- how did you-?" She stammers after lifting her head to look at her lovely boyfriend.

"I guess you were surprised?" Izuku laughed

"Of course I am!" She said, before burying her head on his chest once again "I missed you so much" She stated, a little bit muffled due to her face being planted on his tone chest.

"And I miss you too, my princess" Izuku, once again, kissed her on the top of the head "But you gotta thank those two for bringing me here," Izuku said looking up. But what he saw was almost all of class 1-A looking at him, like they just saw a ghost.